[Chapter 34: A War Beneath The Cosmos, Pt. 23]

A/N: this is just a random update per the request of a friend of mine, it's been several months or so since I had updated this story, I do hope everyone enjoys it.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

"Right this way Fleet Admiral." Caelus followed his current secretary and escort as he headed to the main headquarters of the Eagle Union District within Philippine naval bases that they were working alongside others nation's navy.

Whipe he noticed the nervous look that everyone had, some even held fear in their eyes as they look at him as though he's the grim reaper out to get them.

But he couldn't really blame them since they hadn't expected him to be arriving this early, they had expected him to arrive tomorrow or by a few more days.

Not come so early like this, which was a bit understandable since Caelus himself had not expected to he sent to the Philippines suddenly and that was along with the president of Nexus Corp.

His old friend had timely arrived just to escort him and his kansen that he had brought for the suppose joint-operation that was being held by the Chinese, British, Japanese, Philippines and his nations navy.

4 Fleet Admirals were sent down due to the importance that the Philippines has with the Wandering Sea and the crucial trade route that the Philippines held to its advantage which if disrupted would be a huge catastrophe for Azur Lane.

Philippines held a unique monopoly of a rare mineral created by the Wandering Sea whenever it resurfaces, the ancient megastructyre created by the Spectrals or at least their ancestors and left behind on earth for an unkown reason.

Pezhrosiun... a mineral that holds much exotic power over space, the basis for spacial-tech based research that Nexus Corp and various tech companies across the globe uses.

Without it, some of the technologies that humanity rely on would be unable to function properly, not without the main ingredient, it would affect much of the world's economy and military might if it fell into the sirens hand.

Philippines was the prime producers of the mineral, selling large quantities of it for various nations that are in need or demand of the exotic minerals.

Especially the USNA who has the largest spacial-tech based research compared to most nations, rivaled only by the Russians who have been heavily invested lately in spacial-tech alongside it's neighboring allies.

Supposedly they seek to further bolster their defenses since they have been the most heavily assaulted as of late by the sirens, whatever the Russian have those sirens seemed to want it.

But the Russian were very stubborn and refuse to let even a small pocket of their land fall under the hands of their enemy... Siberia was the highest assaults from the siren for over the past few months now ever since they attempted to invade from the northern regions of Russia.

Whatever they want from they place, it's something Russia refuses hence they're quite focused less on offensive as of late and more on defensive based technology... which they lacked due to a few reasons made by the previous Tsar.

Caelus had gathered up a few brief Intel regarding the situation on the Philippines, the Wandering Sea will soon resurface against to make resupply at Eastern Visayas.

Siren forces are congregating upon the Eastern seas of the Philippines near Visayas, so it was no coincidence that the sirens seeked to invade when the Wanderinh Sea emerges.

Which was a vital source of information and materials that Azur Lane need to protect or it would cause catastrophic damages to the war effort and needs of the many.