[Chapter 25: A War Beneath The Cosmos, Pt. 14]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

(3rd POV)

"We're here sir." A servant inform as the limousine being escorted by several other cars draped in black, armored but not noticeable as armed men walked out and began looking around to make sure that the surrounding was clear from any sort of infiltrator that might be present as they bring out several dogs.

Oliver walked out of his limousine and looked around, his men working around to make sure that everything going as planned, he could hear the machineries of the private hangars not far away as the construction of his year long work is coming into fruition soon enough.

"Make sure that the security is tighten up I don't want any unwanted attention coming here." Oliver ordered clearly irritated by the situation as his mood hadn't improved since his arguement with his sister, the little traitor who had sided with that bastard of a blond man.

Michael had always been the star of the industrial world, being the owner and heir to the most richest company that's influential worldwide, the only company to boast of being a trillionaire, they have enough money to rival major powers economy due to there vast and wide array of technological products.

Always fanned by many, a genius that's hailed to be the greatest of humanity has, Oliver growled at the mere memory and mention of the man's name, he was always known on a daily basis due to his many works that was popular and controversial across the entire globe... a feat that even he couldn't match easily.

"I had enough of hearing that man name being mention at every damn news channel and radio... it's time I shall take his spot." Oliver thought confidently as he strode across his men who were all working around, carrying various tools and supplies for his greatest project that he had worked hard to build for years.

"That damn Michael always the greatest, always the smartest, baah! I'll show them all that I am greater than that bastard! Just because he's the son of his father and the first heir to their company." Oliver thought growling softly as he thought of Michael who's charms, intelligence and manners always attracted many suitors.

Just thinking of him makes his blood boil... but it wouldn't, soon he'll have his company surpass that pompous president of Nexus Corp, Olhein Co. Will stand ay the top and replace them he can already imagined the victory that'll fall into his hands once all preparations had been met.

He was going to meet his guest that he'd been collaborating for nearly a few years now since the incident happened, allowing him to rebuild the company something his sister couldn't appreciate especially when he worked hard to put it back together... then again she was a traitor that abandoned him years ago.

Oliver will make sure that his sister will regret the day she had sided with that damn! Nexus Corp., it was always them  bringing about new waves of technology that made them influential in the world stage... but no more once his technology is release.

He'll slowly cripple and replaced Nexus Corp., with his own, he'll surpass them with the newfound technology he had discovered, bringing new heights for his company... the amount of profit he can gain outweighs the consequences of the technology and how he had obtained it.