[Chapter 8: Screwing History, All Over Again Pt. 4]

A/N: tyranid shenanigans ensues across the world courtesy by our mc and the introduction to one of mc new spiritual offspring, hope you all enjoy.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Lucian POV)

Across a vast region of space I look into my new latest project, living bio-weapons mixed with technology of the old one's, rows of oddly shaped ships roaming around the dwarf galaxy that I had chosen for the birthplace of the bio-weapons that I had created after several years of contemplation and debate with sons and daughters who also share their concern of it's creation.

Seen as an extragalactic threat that had lived for millions of years and destroyed many galactic spanning civilizations, before its timely arrival to the milkyway galaxy as even the silent king, leader of the Necrons deemed this lifeforms as a threat to all lifeforms that he broked his self-imposed exile to unite his empire in order to combat this nightmarish threat.

The tyranids were a fascinating yet also equally terrifying race that had evolved from a random planet beyond the milkyway galaxy, millions of years of adaptation and evolution and devouring other lifeforms had made them one of them apex predators in their universe that made many fear them by even chaos as they are unable to corrupt one.

They were masters of bioengineering on a level only surpassed by the old one's and to an extent the emperor of mankind, though the latter of which was much more limited by the means he had in his arsenal, in comparison the old ones were a powerful psychic race with vast experience and knowledge, plus they have a highly creative mind.

Only being defeated at the hands of the Necrons and their former masters the C'tan who were the first beings born at same time as the birth of the universe, they're like fundamental forces that couldn't be destroyed or be eliminated as they were part of the universe, only imprisoning them within tesseract vaults, a marvelous piece of technology made by the necrons.

The vast knowledge that I had about the tyranids and the rich knowledge that they possess within their arsenal was massive, a shame that they could not fully realize their potential due to being obsessed in devouring everythings, but any sentient mind with this knowledge could create weapons that could plague entire galaxies clean and advance better than what the old tyranid hivemind can.

And I was no exception, especially when I became the tyrnaid hivemind, my mind across the warp was a universal spanning darkness that silence parts of the Warp where I made my presence known, specifically the solar system as I see this part of my mind as a nigh-endless tendrils of gnawing abyss.

My psychic powers that now spans on a inter-dimensional scale which was a huge boost, especially when it made me be able to sense and observe other universe nearby, added with the 2nd true magic; kaleidoscope that I wielded, it made things much more easier for me to execute my plans on other universes.

That being, gathering knowledge and all other juicy techs my metaphysical hand can grab on without getting noticed by the natives of those world that I secretly invade, but if there's any witness....well I have many ways to solve those problems before they could grow too far I as didn't want to have more problems.

I was lucky to not have the same flaw as the original tyranid hivemind, otherwise I would have been on a inter-dimensional conquest to devour everything, which doesn't fit to my nature and mindset, thank AE to not add the downsides of those packages or else thing's would have been terrible for the others if I couldn't sate my hunger.

"Quite a fascinating race they are father, however are you sure they will not cause any harm or trouble if they lose connection to you?" Metatron questions besides me, she was standing close by my side......a bit too close for comfort but it was also my fault since I doted on her too much, atleast it's not too much.