[Chapter 29: A War Beneath The Cosmos, Pt. 18]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(3rd POV)

The shuffling of papers softly in a office echoed the empty and quiet room with only Caelus being present inside as he stacking up the papers that he'd recenlty finished reviewing separating those that he approved and those that he didn't.

His eyes look slightly haggard having so little time to rest after the battle in Neuhaven which left him with a large pile of work being sent to his desk as he worked overtime to finished most of the work while also writing a few reports.

Needed to be sent to high command as per his duty to send a report regarding what happened in Neuhaven not long ago... it has only been four days since the incident and he continues to receive the reports regarding the aftermath of the battle across the entire region that is under his entire fleets administration.

For the past 4 days Caelus had to listen to the many reports that were being sent to him by the mainland forces that he coordinated with to handle the crisis of the rampaging AGIs that were running across the region of New Columbia that were quickly dealt with by the Spectrals.

It was by no mean easy due to the sheer size of the AGIs that were spread across New Columbia from simple appliances to vehicles they all rampages across the region and had forced him to call aid from the other regions who responded quickly after hearing the growing crisis.

The amount of damaged caused by the siren made AGIs was a lot and would cost quite the fortune to bring back the region to its peak... had the Spectral not arrived and restored everything up as they usually do in every place they go.

A blessing in disguise for everyone and himself as it made things at least much easier for them to review the damages inflicted during what's dubbed as the 'Olhein Disaster' due to the company's involvement with the crisis and the leakage of info regarding their help in the disaster that happened in Neuhaven.

As one might expect the entire company was shut down and got even bankrupt before it was shut down, information of their action in helping the siren had been leaked and many of their workers who were guilty of aiding the sirens were arrested and was sent to varioue maximum security prison in the region.

The sentences were harsh... but Caelus has no reason to complain or get involve since it was out of his jurisdiction as the admiral of the 11th fleet, he merely focused the reports and paperwork sent to his desk for the past four days since the incident had ended.

High Command had praised and thank him for keeping the damaged contained as much as possible while saving the lives of many... but Caelus didn't felt any joy when he had sent his report to the Steven who informed he was receiving a reward from HQ that he'll receive later.

But Caelus didn't care as he was focused on one ofnhis own kansen well being who he had a close bond, he did his best to make sure that George condition was stable while Illustrious and her group hurriedly headed back to base so they could check on King George V condition.

Caelus had little time to do anything just after the battle ended, having ordered Charlotte to prepare the medical bay so that George would be healed and monitored after she was caught injured from the surprise attack from Observer.

Just the thought of the sirens made him boil on rage a bit, but he luckily kept himself calm and not lose to his emotion especially when he still had a duty to fulfill for his fleet... Caleus just set aside the grudge he had with Observer Alpha.

He was sure he'll get his chance to make the siren pay for what he had done to George... remembering what he said had pained him, few understood King George V he was one of those that had understood her for who she really was.