Chapter Four

I nervously jumped to my left then to my right as Morgen went through the rules. Two men were with him, Jason and Hinto, those were their name. They were part of the team, meaning they also helped me prepare for my matches. All three of them wore white and black like me.

 “Do you understand?” Morgen asked me.

I nodded moving my shoulders. “Yeah I get it,”

“Good then,” handing me the mouth guard.

I took it putting it in my mouth as Hinto poured water on my shoulders. “You go to make them remember you as the conquer!” Jason hyped me up, his hand holding the back of my neck, pulling my head down toward him for our foreheads to touch each other. “Who are you?!”

“HYPHEN THE CONQUER!” I yelled all fired up.

“I SAID WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!”

“HYPHEN! HYPHEN THE CONQUER!” I yelled again more fired up.

His grip behind my neck loosened satisfaction painted on his face.  I jumped to my left then to my right ready. I ran my fist in thin air, ready…ready to assault the mother fucker.

“Let’s go!” Morgen yelled as I followed him, light dazzling me as cheers filled my ears.

I was home…home to fight! The energy around was wild and their hunger in the air. I could feel it. My eyes regained their sight as I followed Morgen up the aisle, yells, screams and some singing filling the whole arena. My shoulders moved as we got to the prism cage.

“HYPHEN! HYPHEN!” I could hear my fans cheer from the left side, some wearing graphic T-shirts with my face written, HYPHEN THE CONQUER

Damn, they looked good. I had been there when the idea of them being distributed was placed on the table by Jason.  I had been so bored and lazy that I had only responded yes to it at the end when Morgen asked me what I thought, before making me pick the colours I wanted them to be in.

I think you already got your answer on what colours I picked. Black and white, at least that was all I owned, black and white outfits, including my combat shorts. Morgen stopped before the cage entrance that had a referee waiting for me. He turned to face me. His hand holding my shoulder.

“If things get hasty don’t be afraid to call it quit,” he said.

Ouch, why did that seem to bruise my ego?

“I can do this,” I said moving past him, heading for the entrance.

The hardest thing of being a fighter is having your trainer not believing in you. I moved inside as the referee let me in. I moved inside, still my fans yelling crazily for me. I walked over to my corner, where my team was but outside the prism cage, carrying plenty of bottles with cold water and towels. “You got this Hyphen,” Jason finally spoke.

I rose my thumb, as my entering music stopped. Hinto had been the one to pick it. It was full of energy and I loved it like fuck. I turned back. The haunting music began to play as the beasts of a man who stood at 1.9m just like me, with a brutally burnt face,  a balding head with dark long hair, his remaining unharmed eye bloodshot. I felt my body turning cold as I kept jumping to not let fear in.

It was Titus, Titus the Wrecker. He was one of the best level six fighters in the FL 200, earning108 wins and 11 losses. In those loses included his fight with Zoe for the golden belt. I had been there during their match. I was also having a match with the Zombie.

His eyes from a distance stayed on me, no emotions or movement in them. He just walked forward, following his trainer Vincent, who was wearing grey along with the other two men matching Titus’s shorts. 

What the fuck had I just gotten myself into?

Author's Note❤️

Okay guyz which team are u?Titus or Hyphen?