Chapter Forty-Two

"Are they ripping her head out?" I asked pointing at the disturbing image in the comic book she held in her hand.

"Yeah they are," a devilish smile appearing on her red lips. "Crucification honey, why asks?"

"It's nasty," I said, feeling my insides turning a little.

"You scared?" she asked amusement in her tone.

"No, I just don't like violence," I explained moving past her, to have a look at the shelf written, Teen sex category.

I moved up the not so crowded street, rain pouring, my eyes wide open, drenched in blood. My hand left hand holding the red gown that soaked of blood. A sad smile curled up my lips. Morgen would be proud.

I stopped and my eyes lifting to watch the huge screen above. A repeat from the WH4000 was playing. A watch between the Muse (A man bandages from his nose to his head, 1.9m tall and built up muscles and Dead End (A man with a scared lip that looked slanted and long dark hair, 1.9 m tall and built up body with scars).

The Muse had knocked Dead End out with an elbow on his temple. Such an incredible fight. I also needed to get back to training. I shifted my eyes off the screen and continued walking south.

I needed to get home. I crossed the busy street and took a narrow street. A short cut to the Fion section. It was quiet with a few passed out drug addicts lying around. It took me a few minutes to get to Fion section coming out from the narrow street heading north.

The street was busy like normal, muggers working. I moved past a scruffy man stabbing a young woman. That was the life of Fion section. Survival of the fittest, that's how it went.

The street started clearing, when I came to the Power street. I then crossed the not so busy street heading for the Monet gym. Morgen's car was parked outside. He was in. I was relived knowing he was back safe, without a car crash. I entered the dim gym, closing the door behind me.

"Where were you?" a familiar voice asked.

I turned back and saw his shadow moving forward. "I did it, I got justice for Jason uncle Morgen," I said moving the gown with Alexia's head toward him.

His golden-brown eyes widened. He was impressed. "Are you proud of me?"

I had killed, killed for Jason who meant something to him like he meant to me. "What have you done Hyphen?!" his voice came out loud and reeked of fear.

"I killed the person who took Jason's life," I replied.

"You've ruined everything!" he yelled.

He was livid of my actions, but why? I did good by avenging Jason. "I did good! I killed the person who killed your partner and friend Jason!" I yelled back.

He slapped me. My body turning hot immediately

"Bu..." holding my cheek, tears brimmed in my eyes.

"ALL I EVER WANTED FROM YOU IS TO LISTEN! LISTEN TO ME!" he yelled

He was mad! Mad like he always was. I was always the problem. "I WARNED YOU OF STEALING FROM WALTER BUT YOU DIDN'T LISTEN! WARNED YOU ABOUT DRAFTING BUT YOU NEVER LISTENED! WARNED YOU ABOUT THAT VEMINEZ WOMAN BUT...!"

Fuck him! He wasn't fair! Bringing up the past!

"SHE'S DEAD!" I screamed in tears.

His eyes widened.