Chapter Fifty-Eight

My foot landed on his chest, blood from his empty arm socket, already pilling up. "Who sent you? Agore?" I asked.

He cried loudly. "Don't kill me," he begged, blinking now and again.

"Then answer me bastard! Who sent you to come kill me?!" I demanded the answer, my boot stepping on his chest a little violently.

"It's not personal! Just taking orders," he cried, blinking.

He wasn't going to tell me. Soon, with the lot of blood coming from his socket, he would be hallucinating to death. He was done for but first... "Fine, just know that this is for fucking with Zoe in the umbrella pub, for being an ass that dies over a stupid insult," I said.

"Plea..."

My feet stepped on his face repeatedly and violently. He was the reason Zoe was dead, he also was supposed to die. I was going to deliver him to hell myself.

Finally, I stopped running, my feet on his face. The sense of life from him, no longer there. "Fuck!" I yelled kicking his body as it hit the wall and dropped on the wet ground.

These people, they were the reason of my misery. Agore, I needed to pay that motherfucker a visit. Calling in a death for my death was a stupid move. I moved my hand onto Grena's coat, pulling it off his dead body.

I then wore it over my jacket that looked like a waist coat. I then moved to the garbage bin, pulled out a plastic bag. I tossed Grena's hand inside and limped back to the not busy street.

My left eye, it vision was getting better. I blinked, now and again. My grip on the plastic bag with Grena's arm tightening. Agore was going to be sorry, sorry for going after a man who had lost it all.

In fact, I never liked him, he had thought of me beneath him, I had always been the chancer fighter from Fion section. I guess that was why everyone in the FL200 kind of didn't bother interacting with me, until...until Zoe came to the picture.

Morgen had been right, I was never supposed to try and fit in, I was never like them but still...

"That's the thing about you!" moving toward me as I took a step back. He was in rage. I had never seen him that way. "You will never understand the ways of being a fully Fion section citizen because no matter how you try, it will never leave you that you are a spoilt orphan brat that does things without thinking and then weeps for his corrupted parent's death!"

I stopped walking, misty breathes leaving my lips. My teeth clenched, fist clenched. People moved past me. My chest rose and fell. I was livid and all over the place. I needed to get myself together.

My stomach rumbled, I was hungry. I ran my hands inside the coat I wore. Finding a few bank notes, cigarette box and lighter. I blinked, heading for the store ahead. I needed something to eat, anything at that point.

Walking around without eating was starting to hit really bad. I fuckin needed to hydrate myself. If I had gotten knees, I wouldn't have had any trouble sleeping without food but since I didn't, I needed food. Real food to fill my empty stomach that was failing me. All my energy had been wasted on fighting.