Chapter Seven

A loud roar left his lips as I tightened my grip around his neck. "QUIT MOTHERFUCKER!" I yelled, pulling his hands far apart, stopping them from trying to break free.

He started forcing himself to get up but I tightened my lock setting him back on the floor. "HUH!" he yelled crazily.

His trainer was already getting restless, yelling and rattling on the cage. "FUCK!" I yelled tightening my lock, veins already throbbing on my forehead.

The sudden stinging bite on my right calve caught my attention. The bastard had his mouth guard out, now biting me!

Hell no! I couldn't let him go, not when I was this close of getting him to pass out. "FUCK!" I yelled crazily, tightening my grip even more.

If he wasn't going to quit I was not going to stop even if he ate my whole calve up. His traps tensed, trying to push me off his neck but I tightened my grip even more. The referee moved around us, asking him now and again if he wanted to quit but he didn't reply, still feeding on my calve.

"KEEP THE LOCK TIGHT HYPHEN!" Jason yelled.

Titus once again tried getting on his feet, holding on the steel bars, half way up but I tightened my grip hardly. "HUH!" I yelled, tears already running down my sweaty, bloody face.

He let go of the steel bar and dropped on his back, along me, no longer moving.

The referee, held his hand and moved it up, it weakly fell back on the bloody floor. "KNOCK OUT!" he yelled.

My lock broke as I stared up at the gleaming lights, not believing it, hearing Michael announce my victory. "THE WINNER IS HYPHEN THE CONQUERER!"

A tired smile curled up my aching lip. I had done it! Morgen's face appeared above me along Hinto and Jason, helping me up. I was exhausted. Morgen, helped me drink some water after pulling out the mouth guard out my mouth.

"You did it!" Hinto yelled kissing my cheek.

"Uhm," I softly groaned.

"Sorry," he apologised.

He was excited so was I. The whole arena went insane, my name once again in their mouth, cheering and singing cheerfully. I was jubilant, I had done it. "You really did do it," Morgen said, picking my hand up, for my victory without facing me.

That...that on its own was enough! Something about being a fighter when your trainer believes in you so do you. My eyes met Zoe still at the top staring at me. Even from far, I could see a smile curl up her lips.

I also short a soft tired smile, feeling Jason, wipe my bloody face with the soft white towel. What a night! Moving out the prism with the help of Morgen and Hinto. My eyes shifted onto the beast of a man, Titus the Wrecker who was lying down out-conscious on the bloody floor. His trainer was frustrated yelling and throwing his hands in the air.

So were the other two assistance, who were carrying the beast out the arena. I felt a little sorry for them, carrying a huge man like Titus wasn't an easy job, I mean since they were gaunt but tall.

The tattoo on the side of the beast's rib, came to my view leaving a bitter taste in my dry mouth. "I'm proud of you," Jason said, cutting my stare on the dreadful tat short.

"Thanks," I replied a tired smile curling up my aching lips while we moved up the aisle, cheers of those who believe in me making me feel.... feel home, home.

LAST MAN STANDING [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara