Chapter Six

I hardly dodged his punches as I moved back. His knee went on my groin as a groan escaped my lips, knocking me in the corner. FUCK! Seeing him appear before me his fist heading for my face. I bent, moving past his armpit, rolling on the floor before getting on my feet turning to face him.

His fist went on my face. My head buzzed as I moved back, he threw more punches, as I blocked them with my forearms already seeing checkered stars while I tasted blood in my mouth. The bastard was not giving me a chance to breathe, throwing punches over punches.

He kneed my groin again as I lost my defence on keeping my face protected. His fist went on my face, everything went silent, setting my world upside down. I blinked, realising I was on the floor. He had knocked me down.

My eyes met Morgen's eyes who had his hand on his face. Frustration and disappointment in his face while Jason and Hinto rattled on the cage yelling something I couldn't grasp. I moved my hand, luckily I could feel them. I held on the floor, pushing my body up. I needed to get up!

I couldn't just get knocked out like this! I could do this! FUCK IT!

My hearing coming to life. I could hear cheers and yells. "HYPHEN! HYPHEN!"

I forced my other hand to hold the floor as I forced myself to get on my feet. A violent kick went on my face, sending me spinning in the air before dropping on my corner on my back. A loud cry left my lips. FUCK! My back!

"Come on Hyphen!" Hinto yelled, holding on the cage.

I could sense frustration in his voice. "GET UP!"

The huge shadow covered me, He stood before me. "Pathetic," he spoke for the first time.

His voice sounded like a rumbling chain saw. He pulled me by my leg and tossed me onto the steel bars of the Prism cage we were in. I landed on my back and dropped on my face. The spectators seemed to enjoy it, yelling he must take my life.

I reached my hand onto the steel bars, holding on them, helping my aching body up. I could hear his footsteps getting close. I forced myself on my feet, my eyes meeting the disappointed faces of my fans, who had the black and white graphic T-shirts with my head and name.

Zoe, I met her face, there was hurt in her eyes. Quit, I could see them, begging me to quit. My mind immediately took me back to a memory I had vowed not to go back to.

The sound of bullets filling my ears as blood splashed on the windows.

The strong hand pulling my hair pulling me to the presence. "NO!" I yelled nimbly turning and ran my fist on his face.

His grip on my hair loosened as I kept running my fist on his brutally burnt face. He moved back. Blood splashing on my bandages. His hand held my last fist. I used my other fist but he held it. "Fuck," I cursed through gritted teeth.

"SPOTS A!" Morgen yelled.

Spot A? wait...I violently ran my head on his forehead, His grip on my hands loosened moving back dizzily, while I felt steaming blood running down my nose. "HYPHEN THE LOCK!" Morgen yelled.

Right! Bending to swiped him off his feet before rushing for him. The memory of one of our training with Morgen flashed back in my head.

"The bigger they are the harder it is to get up," his words came back in my head.

My legs wrapped themselves around his neck as my hands held his hands. Tightly I squeezed his neck.