Chapter Sixty-Nine

My mouth opened, taking in the spoon with warm yoghurt. She gently pulled the spoon out. "I'm Jola Runn," she introduced herself.

I swallowed the yoghurt in my mouth. "Joe?"

Was Zoe, reincarnated?

She nodded. "Jin, Jin Wang, that's my name," I lied.

The only name I used when misleading people. Giving up your name to strangers was not wise. It was a name, of my favourite WH4000 fighter back when I was a child. The best, I've ever seen, so using his name was an honour.

"Nice to meet you Jin," she said, placing the bowel on the wooden coffee table. "Was it okay? The yoghurt?"

"It was plain," I replied, moving my back from the back rest.

"It's sugar free, it will help with healing," she replied, placing the bowel with the not tasty yoghurt on the wooden coffee table.

"I need my clothes back," I said, helping myself up.

"Now? You can't leave," she said also getting up.

My eyebrow with a scar, rose. "I mean, your clothes are still wet, I washed them and you not okay to be moving around Yadin," she replied.

My eyes widened a little. "Yadin?"

She nodded, "Yes, we are in Yadin section," following me move to the window behind me, located on he left., with moon light creeping inside. "Centross street though."

Centross, it was at the edge of Yadin and Bay section but, closer to Yadin, so it was labelled as in Yadin section. The transport and well-being of this street were good, unlike the other six sections.

I moved the curtain before me, my eyes meeting the bus under the crying dark world lit with neon lights. The screens of the repeat of WH4000 coming to my view. One of the men, on the left, fighting with the beast of a man with long black locks and scars on his face who I knew as Warlocks caught my attention.

His locks blonde and long, tied into a ponytail, but his body, too veiny and...too buffy almost like...

The image of Titus the wrecker flashing in my head. My face immediately tensed, along my whole body. "Agore,"

He was now in the WH4000, how? After Zoe's death, he elevated into being part of the biggest fighting league in Glim city, the WH4000, how?

"Jin, are you alright?" she asked.

I let go of the curtain. "I need my clothes, I'm afraid I need to go," turning to face her. "Joe."

"Go? Where?" she asked.

"I need to take care of something and do not waste your time trying to stop me, I'm leaving," I said.

Her forehead frowned. "You haven't even told me why that guy with dreadlocks was after you and you are leaving," she complained.

"Does it matter?" I asked, using her words.

Her eyes widened. "I doubt we will ever see one another anyways," moving past her.

"How can you be sure? We did meet twice, what makes you think we won't meet for the third time?" she asked. I stopped walking. "Don't you think this is fate?"

"I'll send someone to give you cash for ruining your apartment, the moment I get home," I assured her.

"So, this is it?" she softly asked. "You get to put me through hell and leave? What if that guy comes after m..."

"He won't," I cut through her sentence. "He wants me, not you Joe."