Chapter Eighty

The police car got tossed onto the side, our car still moving south. A loud bang suddenly caught my ears. The ceiling of the car bending. My eye glanced at the side mirror. My forehead frowned. "Fuck," I cursed through gritted teeth, seeing Dezono, who had jumped on our car's ceiling.

Holding on each side, His M4, hung over his shoulder. He wasn't going to stop!

"Hold on!" I yelled to the screaming Joe, who was holding on the seat, my foot stepping harder on the accelerator, hoping to toss him off. Our car entering a street with more cars.

Punches filled the ceiling. "HYPHEN!" he roared from above.

My body tensed at his tone, surpassing the car ahead of me, heading for the tunnel ahead. "More are behind us!" Joe yelled, her eyes on the side mirror.

My eyes quickly shifted onto the side mirror. The Four SUVs were after us, along the police cars, railing sirens. Dezono, my eyes seeing Dezono on his knees his M4 on his hand.

"Get down!" I yelled, my left hand pushed Joe down.

Bullets penetrating through the ceiling. "HUH!" he yelled between laughter.

The bullets setting the seats of the car into feathers. He was insane. Burning sensation suddenly filled my left delts, as a sharp groan left my lips. A bullet, I was sure it had gotten me.

Our car entered the tunnel with lights dimming. More cars were in this tunnel. The raining of bullets suddenly stopped. Was he gone? My eyes shifting onto the side mirror, my hand loosening from Joe's back.

"Aah," she groaned, moving her upper body up, causing me to turn and face her.

"You okay?" I asked, my eyes shifting onto her right shoulder.

Her left hand reaching for it, blood. "You're hit," I said.

"Yeah," pulling the cubby hole, pulling out a bandage roll. A box of cigarettes and lighter coming to my view. "I'm good."

The M4's grip suddenly dug on the window beside me. "Fuck!" I cursed, as it slammed my cheek. Blood splashing out my mouth, my grip on the steering wheel twisting, causing our car to move to the second lane, which was for the cars moving up.

"Hyphen!" Joe yelled, her hands reaching for the steering wheel.

Dezono face appeared from the broken window. "BANG BITCH!" he yelled, his hand snatching my neck, squeezing it tightly.

I felt my oxygen running out, reaching for his hand, pulling it off my neck. Instead of letting my neck go, his grip tightened. "Catch this!" Joe yelled, punching his face.

He didn't move, as his other hand slapped her with force, she hit her head on the window, beside her.

"Aah!" she cried, landing on the seat, never moving.

"Yo...You basta..." I struggled to yell, running my left fist on his face. He blinked as I aimed another one but he held my fist, his grip around my neck tightening.

I could feel my body struggling to pass oxygen, past my neck. "This is for killing my sister," he spoke through gritted teeth.

"I...I didn't kill her fucker," I struggled to speak, the truck beam lights ahead came to my view.

My hands moved onto the wheel, but he pulled me by the neck. "Tr..." running my hand reaching for his dread locks, that were tired into a bun, knocking his face on the window frame, violently.

Blood splashed on my face as he roared, "BITCH!" letting my neck go and running his fist on my face.

I moved back as his hand turned the steering, entering the first lane. The truck we had almost collide, blew a horn, driving past. 

LAST MAN STANDING [COMPLETED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara