Chapter 65: Flying to The Earth's Surface

⍟ ⎊ ⧗Chapter 65: Flying to The Earth's Surface⍟ ⎊ ⧗

"You mean the level infested with aliens that suck your blood?" Elena retorted.

Fitz and I exchanged a baffled look. I felt rather annoyed. How the hell were we suppose to know that? It's not like Robin was able to tell us all those little details. She gave us the bare minimum before we were thrown into the deep end in hopes that we would not drown along the way.

"Well, how was I su..." Fitz began, but trailed off letting out a sigh as he placed a hand over his forehead.

"Oh I'm sorry, but we didn't have a brochure of this futuristic apocalyptic hellscape." I quipped, crossing my arms.

"I feel like Mariana and I are not getting enough credit here. We have both traveled through time and space to find you. I think we're moving past that bit a little bit too quickly." Fitz chimed in, also growing annoyed.

Mack immediately intervened, giving us a small smile. "Turbo, Flares. We wouldn't expect anything less from either one of you. Thank you."

I immediately returned his smile. I'm glad they truly appreciate it. Fitz immediately replied. "Good luck."

"And don't die." I chimed in.

We then gave them one last look before making our way towards the ship, where the others were. I made my way towards the cockpit, where Coulson sat in the pilot's chair. Can he fly this? Should he be flying this?

"So, taking off is easy enough, docking is the hard part, and landing, that's impossible on account of these ships weren't built with landing gear." Coulson pointed out.

"So, you have no idea what you're doing." Daisy stated.

Coulson shrugged. "I got a flying car. How different can it be?"

Daisy grimaced. "Great."

"It's very different, Coulson. I could help though." I offered.

"You know how to fly this?" Daisy asked.

"Well, I did fly an alien ship through a huge wormhole." I mentioned.

Immediately, I earned the attention of everyone in the room. Coulson was the first person to speak up. "When did this happen?"

"Uh, well, you see before Fitz and I came to the future, there were several things I did." I explained.

"Sounds like you took your sweet time to reach us." Daisy teased.

I snorted. "It's not like we had many clues to go off of. Besides, it's not like I was having a tea party with Thor."

"You met Thor?!" Daisy and Jemma both exclaimed, looking excited.

Really? That's what they heard? I didn't blame them though. I remember how excited I was when I first met Thor. I raised an eyebrow. "Really? That's the only thing you got from that sentence? Yes, I met Thor. I met him through a friend of mine. I helped Thor and his brother, Loki fight their older sister, Hela."

Everyone stared at me in shock, completely baffled. Coulson was the first to blurt out. "Thor has a sister?"

"Yep. We were all baffled like all of you. Thor and Loki didn't even know they had a sister until Odin told them just before he died." I explained, earning more surprised looks.

"Wait, you met Loki?" Jemma inquired, earning a nod from me.

"What else have you done?" Daisy asked.

"Oh nothing much really, just ended up in another dimension, was stranded on another planet, fought in a huge arena as a gladiator. You know, status quo." I mentioned. "I'll tell you all the details later."