Chapter 93: The Puffies Incident On Kitson

⍟ ⎊ ⧗Chapter 93: The Puffies Incident On Kitson ⍟ ⎊ ⧗

"Welcome." The greeter said.

As we passed through the scanner, we saw ray of all different colors, bouncing around the walls. The lights turned into different shapes, illuminating the walls. I stared in awe. Whoa...that's so fascinating.

"So pretty." Jemma gasped.

We let out chuckles as we walked down the hallway side by side, looking around at all the lights. As we reached a giant staircase, I began to stumble around, nearly falling. Fortunately, Levi caught me, lifting me back up.

"Thanks Levi." I said as I let out a giggle.

The three of us began to climb down the stairs, holding onto the railing for dear life as we took our time climbing down the stairs. Daisy then spoke up. "I'm just gonna say it. Mariana is right. I don't think it's the atmosphere."

"No. That was silly." Jemma agreed, letting out a giggle.

"Yeah." Daisy and I nodded.

"It's clearly p-psychopharmacological expiali...docious." Jemma explained.

"Docious!" Daisy exclaimed.

"Sounds like supercali..." I trailed off, furrowing my brows. "Uh, something, something. Jemma's turning into Mary Poppins."

Daisy and I then let out laughs. Jemma joined in in our laughter. Once we stopped laughing, I raised my head, seeing more glowing lights around us. That's when it hit me. This happened because we ate something, and it had to be those cookies we had...those puffies.

"Oh, I think it was the things, the little puffies that we ate." I suggested.

"Bad little puffies." Jemma blurted out.

"Davis ate, like, six." Daisy laughed. "Oh. I hope he's okay."

"Oh he'll be fine." I said, waving it off.

We took one look at each other before we burst into laughter. Meanwhile, Levi had detached from my back. He turned around to face me, raising the edges of its fabric as if asking what was wrong. As I focused on Levi, there were three of the cloaks in different colors, one was blue, another was Levi's color of red, and another was purple. I stared in awe, extending a hand out.

"Whoa, Levi. There's three of you. Is that your family?" I slurred.

Levi used one of the edges of its fabric, slapping my hand away. All three of the cloaks then slapped my cheek. What the...? I let out a yelp. "Ow, what's gotten into you?"

Levi immediately pointed towards me. I stared at him in disbelief. "What? Me? I'm fine. There is nothing that has gotten into me."

Levi placed the edges of its fabric towards its middle as if crossing its arms, not believing me. I blew a raspberry as I waved my hand in the air.

"I'm fine." I slurred.

I definitely wasn't, but I was too stubborn to admit otherwise. After who knows long, we finally made it inside the casino, making our way to the bar, climbing up onto the stools. The casino was filled with all different kinds of aliens across the galaxy, games I had never seen before, and a bar where a bartender stood behind with strange looking glasses. The glasses were diamond shaped and he had gold paint on his forehead. We plopped down on the stools, placing our forehead on the warm glowing bar table.

The bartender placed three drinks in front of us. Daisy had a red drink in front of her, Jemma had a yellow drink, and I had a blue drink before me. I glanced down at the drink, inspecting it to see it glowing with flowers growing out of it. I stared in awe. Wow...