Who's who

I thought I'd include a short character profile ofmy oc's (at least all the principle ones. The number of ocs is growing at an alarming late..... )in case there is any confusion. Here goes, I guess....

Himeji Sora:

Jersey number: 11

Designation: Point guard.

Third year in middle school.

Usually calm unless angered. A good strategist. Dislikes being called short. Good at academics but hates physical activities (unless it's basketball). Poor stamina. Was conned into joining the basketball club by Akashi in her first year. A good friend of the gom and Tamotsu Akira.

TamotsuAkira:

Jersey number: 9

Designation: Power forward.

Third year.

A typical power forward and die hard fan of basketball. Akira is a regular hot-head with an act first think later policy. Akira was the one who taught Sora basketball. Energetic and usually tenacious. Hates following rules.

Chihiro Yukiji

Jersey number: 12

Designation: Small forward

Third year.

Yukiji is energetic, inquisitive, extremely argumentative and spontaneous. Her superstitious beliefs are on par with Midorima's. Midorima convinced her of Oha-asa's superiority in the previous year and she has been following it ever since. Her energy and never-back-down attitude only add to her value as a small forward.

The Kouchizuki twins:

The Kouchizuki twins are the biggest practical jokers in Teiko. Although they are identical twins, both of them have contrasting personalities. They are well know for migrating from club to club. They were members of the soccer club in their second year. Kise convinced them to try basketball. Both of them have known Kise for a long time. They are not yet part of the team.

Mayumi Kouchizuki (Mayu)

The eldest of the two. Mayu is witty, sharp and practical.

Miyumi Kouchizuki (Miyu)

The more innocent twin. Miyu was the manager for the soccer team in her second year. Satsuki took her in as a sort of trainee in hopes of getting her to manage the girls' team in the future.

Other members of the team:

Ryuusuke Sakura

Mizuki Kana

Mikiyasu

Satoshi

Coach:YatoriSayo

Yatori Sayo is the girls' team coach. She is often called the 'she-devil' behind her back. Coach rules with a fist of iron and at first glance, winning seems to be the only thing she cares about. She somehow manages to drive the team to victory. Gives one hell of a training menu.

Teachers:

Sunakosensei ( Was the homeroom teacher of Sora, Akira, Akashi and Midorima).

Takehashisensei (Math teacher).

Other schools:

Kamiyajuniorhigh:

HajimeRitsuko (A close friend of Honami. The same year as her.)

RyuuSaki (Point guard who plays formless. Third year. Sora's acquaintance by now.)

Graduates:

TaketaChihaya

Bubbly and always full of wit. Chihaya is a good senpai and is always ready to help. Slightly on uncertain grounds with the coach. Great at taking rebounds. Chihaya was their captain during their second year at Teiko. She is now a middle school graduate.

ChitandaEru

Always a dreamer even on court. A caring and affectionate senpai. Happy go lucky. Best friend of Chihaya. Her accuracy and release timing are excellent. Eru is also a graduate.

AyaseHonami

Honami was the captain in their first year at Teiko. She has graduated middle school. She was the small forward in the team. An ideal captain.