Frogs and bees

Sora found Satsuki and Akira deep in conversation in one corner of the cafeteria. They were sitting alone and Satsuki seemed to be on the verge of tears. "What's up?" said Sora gently.
"I can handle this, Sora-chan. It's best if you don't interfere," said Akira.
Sora rolled her eyes. "So be it. I'll find out anyway..."
"That's my line!" said Satsuki with a hollow laugh.
"Well, if you want to talk, I'll be there, Satsuki-san," said Sora turning to make an exit.
"Nah, I might as well tell you," said Satsuki. "It's that Aho again."
Sora clicked her tongue sympathetically. "What did he do this time?" Satsuki took out a pink box in response. It was a dainty thing with ribbons and a bow. On it was written 'For my childhood best friend'.
"You know, this kinda looks nice so I don't understand..." began Sora.
"There was a frog in it, Sora-chan! A frog," spat out Akira.
Sora blinked. "A frog?"
"Yeah."
"I hate frogs," said Satsuki shivering. "It.... Jumped on my head!" Sora glanced around Satsuki and saw a bunch of used tissues. She guessed that Satsuki had been trying to rub off the mud.
"Shall we go to the nurse's room? You'll be able to wash your hair. Come, we'll cook up some cover story," said Sora.
Satsuki nodded. "That.... thing made a mess of my beautiful hair."
Satsuki was duly escorted to the nurse's office and Sora helped her wash her hair. "We've got to get back at Aho!" said Akira vehemently.
"Hmm..." said Sora.
"That isn't a proper response! But wait, you're free now right?" said Akira.
"I don't know... The high schoolers are doing a recital for the kindergartners. I'm helping..." began Sora and snapped her fingers. "Speaking of which, there's something you've got to see, Satsuki-san!"
"Hold it! She's not feeling well..." said Akira.
"No one's died for you two to mourn!" said Sora impatiently. "Satsuki-san is your hair dry?"
"Yeah."
"Then let's go!"
Sora half-dragged Satsuki towards the auditorium with Akira trailing behind. Sora burst into the auditorium. Satsuki and Akira were greeted by a blast of colour. Everyone there was in their costumes. "Dress rehearsal," explained Sora towing Satsuki here and there. She seemed to give up and yelled "Kise-kun? You here?"
"Yeah, Soracchi!" said a voice. The trio turned as what seemed to be a mass of ribbons walked towards them. Akira's jaw dropped. Kise was wearing a dress that reached just below his knees and he had a voluminous bonnet on with a dozen ribbons which hung from it. "This is..." said Akira weakly.
"Little Miss Muffet," said Sora proudly. "We're doing a series of rhymes. I helped with Kise-kun's makeup!"
Kise gave Akira a rueful smile and whispered "They seem to follow me around you know."
"Who?" said Akira.
"These big sister characters who enjoy dressing me up like a girl."
"What?"
"My older sister used to do it too," explained Kise with a shudder. "A lot."
Satsuki was pulling at Kise's ribbons. 'They're mostly blue.." she said. Sora shrugged.
"You could have gone with pink," said Satsuki wistfully. "And the makeup..."
Kise and Akira exchanged a meaningful glance. "Oh wait, someone's calling... Bye!" said Kise beating a retreat.
"Luck, Kise-kun," said Akira. "Why is he little Miss Muffet?" she said, addressing Sora.
"He was very good at playing the part. He was so natural that it was almost odd," said Sora thoughtfully.
"Whatever," said Akira with a shrug. "Let's go." Akira turned only to bump into a huge bumble bee.
"Who the bloody hell is this? Do you have eyes or what?" yelled Akira.
"Excuse me, Tamotsu-san."
"Tsuya-kun! You're a bee?" said Akira.
"Yes," said Kuroko who looked slightly embarrassed.
"Uh huh..." said Akira.
"What's with that expression?" said Sora.
"Nothing," said Akira scratching her head. "It's just that... Aho's scared of bees! Let's go, Tsuya-kun!"
"One moment..." began Kuroko but Akira cut him off and began to drag him away.
"Kuroko-kun your rehearsal is in twenty minutes!" reminded Sora.
"He'll be back... I think," yelled back Akira.
Akira sped down the corridors towing Kuroko with her. She found Aomine sleeping in an empty classroom. "Aho!" she said loudly making him jerk up in fright.
"What the... Woman, I sleeping.... Was... Whatd'ye want?"
Akira positioned Kuroko so that he was in full view. Aomine blinked and took a deep breath. Akira was internally exulting that she had got the better of Aomine at last. A smile started to form on her face when he burst out laughing. Akira gasped.
"Tetsu... Bee... Get outta here!" he said laughing drowsily.
"You aren't scared?" demanded Akira. "I thought you were afraid of bees."
"That guy looks like someone out of a kid's play," said Aomine rubbing his eyes.
"I was going to act in a play," said Kuroko.
"There you go," said Aomine with a yawn.
"Tch," said Akira. "You were lucky this time. I'll get you!"
"Whatever. Oi, Tetsu now that you've woken me up, let's play basketball," said Aomine.
"I've got a dress rehearsal coming up," said Kuroko.
"Shame. Woman?"
"Go to hell."
"Okay," said Aomine leaning back again.
Akira looked at Aomine exasperated. Kuroko looked at her sympathetically. "You don't have to fight every single person's war, Tamotsu-san. People can take care of themselves."
"Okay. Looks like I've learnt a lesson," said Akira. Kuroko smiled. But Akira took a bottle of water from an adjacent desk. "Whose is this?"
"I don't know," said Kuroko.
"So it doesn't belong to anyone we know?"
"I don't think so."
"Right then," said Akira happily.
"Tamotsu-san, what did you learn from this incident?" said Kuroko apprehensively.
"Fight fire with fire," said Akira emptying the entire bottle on Aomine's head.