Acknowledgements and sequel!

This is it, folks!

The Teiko's basketball trilogy is finally at an end. Completing a trilogy gives a weird feeling of finality. That being said, there are a lot of people who helped bring it to the state at which it is currently presented.

Thank you to:

Lonelay ; For helping out with a trivia and stuff and generally being supportive about the process.

topglove ; For being a rant receiver and supporting me through the whole process and being there whenever writer's block struck.

SineadRobyn ; She's the reason the covers look like a proper, matching set. Hats off to her photoshop skills!

And I would like to thank so many of my readers for consistently reading and supporting this series. Thank you! You guys are awesome.

Finally, I would like to add a note about the series which is going to be the sequel to this trilogy. The first book of the series will be;

Six miracles: Crossed paths

I'll be putting it up in a couple of days possibly 24th April, 2016 (which is two days from now)

I'll be putting it up in a couple of days possibly 24th April, 2016 (which is two days from now). I have a spot of editting to do, now that the first chapter is complete. The story will span over all the schools where the members of the girls' team have enrolled. I confess, I'm excited because I'll be dealing with several characters like Yukiji as full-blown main characters now that the story is going to be split up.

And with that, The Teiko's basketball trilogy is at an end...

Look forward to the Six miracles series!

Arigatou, minna!