Epilouge

"So, you and Akashi-kun got picked for Rakuzan?" said Satsuki.

Sora had met Satsuki on one of her errands and they decided to stop and have a chat for old times' sake. They were seated outside a small café. The evening was quite pleasant and it looked like the perfect time for a talk.

"Yeah... I guess I'll be starting in a new place. Again," said Sora, "You? I guess you and Aomine-kun opted for Touou."

"Yup," said Satsuki.

"I thought you would pick Seirin..." said Sora.

"I wanted to! So badly! It's not like I can leave Aomine-kun alone anyway..."

"He's not a five-year-old. He can take care of himself," said Sora.

"Believe me when I say he can't," said Satsuki grimly, "He always needs a baby-sitter to keep him in line. He is hell-a frustrating!"

"Speaking of Kuroko-kun, I can't believe he chose Seirin!" said Sora heated, "And Akira too! It annoys me whenever I think of it."

"It's true they could have done better," said Satsuki.

"Why did they go there anyway?" grumbled Sora, shaking her milkshake.

"Who knows what Tetsu-kun is thinking nowadays," said Satsuki.

"And Akira! I asked her why she picked the place and she said that she didn't want to end up in the same school as any of the g.om. Can you believe it?"

"Kuroko-kun is part of the g.o.m," pointed out Satsuki.

"Well, apparently, he doesn't count."

"Did Aomine-kun hurt her that badly..."

"Who knows..." said Sora, nibbling at the straw.

"Umm... Sora-chan, you finished that five minutes ago, then why are you still doing that?"

"It's just a habit," said Sora, pushing the cup away.

"When do you two leave?"

"In four or five weeks, I guess. I'm trying to get used to the idea."

"You'll do fine," said Satsuki, "And, nae, did you hear about Yukiji-san?"

"Shutoku," responded Sora.

"And the twins--"

"Kaijo. Dunno why they picked it though. Must be Kise-kun's propaganda... I never got the time to ask."

"At least they're going to be in the vicinity..."

"Yeah."

"So, we'll meet again?" said Satsuki, hopefully.

"Sure, I guess. I'll be here for the holidays. And... And long as we all play basketball, there's a good chance we'll get to meet. Tournaments and stuff."

"That's true... What do you think is next, Sora-chan?"

"What indeed..."

"You'll remember me?"

"Of course! Why do you even ask..." said Sora, "And you..."

"I came out to get something framed..." said Satsuki reaching into her bag, "Look..."

Satsuki held out a picture of the g.o.m and the girls which was probably taken in the training camp during her second year.

"Satsuki-san... This... Damn, I don't know what to say."