10 reasons why not to date a yandere

Sora pushed open the door of the class to find that the 'council' had gathered as expected. She sighed. This was going to awkward. Satsuki and Yukiji burst into laughter as soon as she entered. Akira rushed towards her. "Sora-chan! I just heard a horror story."

"What?" said Sora.

"These two told me that you're going out with Akashi... That can't be, nae?"

"Depends on what you term 'going out' as," said Sora carefully. "He just wanted me to accompany him on a few errands." Akira gave a gasp and frantically rifled in her bag for something.

"You okay...." said Sora doubtfully. Akira ignored her and had pulled a paper out of her bag.

"When are you going?" inquired Satsuki.

"Tomorrow," said Sora colouring a bit.

"I don't know how you two will get along..." said Yukiji thoughtfully.

"I don't know... I'm sure he doesn't think of it that way..."

"You are blind, mad or lying!" exclaimed Satsuki.

"It's the last," said Yukiji.

"Here!" exclaimed Akira suddenly making the other three jump.

"What..." said Sora.

Akira brandished a paper. "Read this."

*TEN REASONS WHY NOT TO DATE A YANDERE

1. He may kill you.

2. He's probably a sociopath with a psycho complex.

3. He's probably killed someone and is looking for an accomplice/ scapegoat.

4. You may eventually be the murder victim yourself!

5. He probably has some evil scheme up his sleeve.

6. His look kills innocent kittens.

7. The best reason? The three dangerous cs - Cold Crazy Creepo.

8. This is not a scr*wed up 21st century version of 'Beauty and the beast'.

9. He's probably an unfriendly vampire who's hungry.

10. He may kill you.*

"You repeated the same point twice," pointed out Yukiji who was reading it over Sora's shoulder.

"I was laying emphasis on it..." said Akira.

"The dash in the seventh point is quite crude..." said Sora meditatively. "Have you considered the possibility of other ways to punctuate..."

"Sora-chan!" groaned Akira. "The content is what's important! What is wrong with you people?"

"There are a lot of 'probably'-s in this list," said Sora.

"Yes!"

"And you are advising me to walk out from it..."

"Finally you've got the point..."

"I don't know..." said Sora hesitantly.

"Oh, don't be silly!" said Satsuki.

"Silly?" said Akira. "He's nuts! I won't allow my Sora-chan to go."

"Have you considered her having a life of her own..." scoffed Yukiji.

"Shut up!"

"Oh look, he's here..." said Satsuki. "Akashi-kun! Ahem... A little birdie told me... Is it true that you asked her out."