Eat off

"And then? How did you let them in?" demanded Satsuki.

"Oh, that was easy," said Sora with an airy wave, "Once Yukiji-san told me that Kise-kun had an acquaintance in our team, it was fairly easy to guess who it was. I just asked her for the key."

"That was a good idea..." said Satsuki, "Mou, should we get them back?"

"I'm sick already..." said Sora putting her head in her hands.

"Aww... Anything I can do?" said Akira.

"Just stop me when I reach for something to throw at Kise-kun," said Sora weakly.

"Oh. Okay--" said Akira.

"And put down the salt shaker!" said Yukiji sharply.

"Thanks..." muttered Sora.

"Eh... Sora-chan... Maybe you should take a day off or something," said Satsuki.

"Can't," said Sora shortly.

"Why?"

"Umm... Excuse me? Senpai?" squeaked someone.

Sora turned with a frozen smile. "Yeah?"

"It's just that... Someone isn't letting us eat the fish," said the girl timidly, "Not that it matters--" Sora muttered a curse and got up swiftly and walked near the source of the commotion.

"Fish?" said Yukiji, "Which idiot has trouble with fish?"

"Fish..." said Akira, "Oh sh*t, fish! Kise-kun!"

"We should go," said Yukiji.

"Totally!" agreed Akire.

They both hurried in the direction that Sora had taken. They found that Sora had pushed her way through the crowd and was now in the front. "Kise Ryouta!" she exclaimed.

Kise jumped. "No... Fish—"

"--You will stop this nonsense this instant!" exclaimed Sora.

"Oro? What's going on here?" said a voice.

"Uh oh..." commented Akira, "Midget 2 is here."

Sora took a deep breath. "Your teammate is not allowing anyone to touch the fish. Please tell him to keep his opinions to himself."

"Why should I?" questioned Akashi, "Everyone has a right to their own opinion. My teammate was just expressing his view on the matter."

"Just tell him to do it a bit farther away so that people can eat in peace," said Sora.

Kise took two steps backwards and said, "Whoever chokes on a bone dies. And ladies, I'm not in the mood to provide first aid."

"Kise Ryouta!" hissed Sora.

"I'll take care of this issue, Ryouta," said Akashi.

"There isn't any 'issue' here, captain," said Sora with a slight hint of sarcasm, "Unless you choose to make one out of nothing."

"On the contrary, 'captain'," said Akashi with a smirk, "Tell that to the people milling around us."

Sora's gaze swept over the small crowd that had formed around the fish. "It's over people. Those who want the fish may just come and take it. Ignore the blonde."

"You're blocking the way to, Sora-chin." Murasakibara had eaten his way through the first course and had now come for the fish. Sora gave a stiff nod and stepped aside. "Sorry," she said civilly. Kise however wasn't done yet. "No fish!" he said stepping in front of Murasakibara.