3 • WandaVision

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

"Vicky, I need you! I really need you to be there," Stella pleaded with her friend, caught in the midst of requesting her company for lunch with her parents.

"I'm sorry, Stell! You know I'd do anything for you, but I have to visit my grandmother at the hospital. It might be the last chance I have," Vicky's face turned solemn, understanding that she couldn't provide the support Stella needed to confront her parents.

"Alright, I'm sorry you're going through that, Vic," Stella rose from her desk seat in her room and embraced her friend, who leaned against the doorway.

"Thanks, Stell. I apologize for not being there for you," Vicky reciprocated the sentiment, and Stella let out a sigh as she released the hug.

"It's alright," Stella planted a kiss on Vicky's cheek, offering her a warm smile. "They're my parents; I'll survive one lunch without you."

Vicky nodded sadly and left Stella's room, heading to finish some assigned homework. Stella flopped back onto her bed and reached for her phone, opening the messaging app.

You:
Vik can't come to
lunch with me. I
will have to tough it
out :(
                                                                      🐝Bee 🐝 
Oh no! That sucks.
Is there no one else
to go with you?

You:
Believe it or not
Olsen, I'm not
very sociable.
                                                                    🐝Bee 🐝
Mind. Blown. 🤯

You:
Ha-ha. 🙄
                                                                   🐝Bee 🐝
I'll go with you if
you need El.

You:
But you're my
teacher?
                                                             🐝Bee 🐝
Correction: I'm
your friend who
happens to teach
you 3 times a week.

You:
Whatever floats
your boat.
                                                                  🐝Bee 🐝
Cool, I'll pick you
up. What time?

You:
What? You would
actually do that
for me??
                                                                   🐝Bee 🐝
Why not? I need
to get out of the
house anyway.

You:
Uhm okay. Lunch is
at 12, I'll send you
my address Saturday.
                                                                       🐝Bee 🐝
Done, text you
later ;)

"Um... what just happened?" Stella exclaimed, her voice filled with bewilderment and uncertainty. She immediately called out to Vik, knowing that her friend's perspective would provide valuable insights, and true to her expectations, Vicky was never short of opinions.

"What is it?" Vicky poked her head through the doorframe, responding to Stella's urgent summons. Stella showed her the text message thread, and Vicky approached, taking the phone from her and scrolling up to the beginning of the conversation. As Vicky read through the messages, her jaw dropped open in astonishment, while Stella anxiously curled up, bringing her knees to her chest and nervously biting her nails.

"We're not flirting," Stella weakly defended herself, trying to downplay the situation. Vicky couldn't help but chuckle at Stella's feeble denial.

"'Oh yeah? And how do I look? I don't know if you know this, but your boobs go inside your dress. I'm gay, it's what I do. Good girl, I have to go now. Goodnight love!'" Vicky read out a particularly flirtatious exchange, causing Stella's face to flush with embarrassment. Overwhelmed, Stella threw herself backward onto her bed, covering her face to shield herself from the intense embarrassment.