15 • Germany

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Stella stepped into the expansive lecture hall, the hallowed space echoing with each resolute click of her heels on the polished wooden floors. Lizzie followed closely behind, the heavy doors closing with a resonating thud that filled the room with a profound silence. In the vast expanse of the empty hall, an air of anticipation hung in the atmosphere, enveloping both women in its weighty embrace.

Lizzie wasted no time, seizing the opportunity to meticulously arrange her laptop and notes on the desk positioned at the front of the lecture hall. Meanwhile, Stella navigated through the aisles, her movements restless, her gaze darting around with a blend of nerves and anticipation.

Amid her preparations, Lizzie noticed Stella's restlessness, the subtle fidgeting in her seat, and the searching glances she cast around the room. Concern etched into her features, Lizzie closed the distance between them, her voice filled with genuine care as she addressed the brunette.

"Darling?" she inquired, her eyes capturing Stella's attention. "Are you okay?"

A delicate smile tugged at the corners of Stella's lips as she met Lizzie's gaze, her vulnerability peeking through. "Yeah, I'm just a bit nervous," she admitted, her voice carrying a bashful tone. The scene unfolded like a tender symphony, the dance between their words a mesmerizing melody.

"Nervous? About what, baby?" Lizzie's voice took on a serious tone, concern lacing each syllable as she sought to understand the source of Stella's unease.

A shy shrug accompanied Stella's response, her words tinged with vulnerability. "Uhm, I don't know. You just look really good in your suit..." Her voice trailed off, leaving a captivating silence in its wake. The words hung in the air, resonating with an unexpected sweetness that played upon the tapestry of emotions between them.

Lizzie, her heart buoyed by Stella's heartfelt confession, extended her hand toward the brunette, an unspoken invitation. Stella, accepting the unspoken offer, placed her hand in Lizzie's, a subtle gesture of trust.

Without another word, Lizzie closed the distance, her body inching closer to Stella's until their lips collided in a dance of tenderness and passion. The world around them faded into a hazy blur, their focus narrowing to the intimate connection they shared. Stella's eyes fluttered shut, surrendering to the enchantment of Lizzie's warmth as their mouths melded in a symphony of desires.

The kiss deepened, and their tongues entwined in a mesmerizing rhythm. Time seemed to lose all meaning as their bodies moulded together, their touch igniting an electric current that surged through their veins. Stella's heart raced, each beat resonating with an intoxicating blend of love and longing.

Lizzie, her body ablaze with desire, enveloped Stella in a passionate embrace. She pressed the brunette closer, their bodies melding as the kiss deepened, a symphony of sensations coursing through their intertwined souls.

In that timeless embrace, they transcended the constraints of the world, basking in the profound connection they shared. The boundaries blurred, and all that mattered was the love that thrived between them, a love that had been absent for far too long.

As they eventually broke apart, their lips parting with a gasp, the remnants of their shared breath lingered in the air. Stella's smile illuminated her features, her eyes sparkling with a mix of adoration and relief. "God, I missed you," she whispered against Lizzie's lips, her words carrying the weight of longing and belonging.

A soft smile curved Lizzie's lips, her gaze tenderly fixed upon Stella's. She tilted her head and planted a gentle kiss on the brunette's forehead, a silent affirmation of affection. At that moment, their physical disparity dissolved, and their love stood tall, towering over any obstacles that lay in their path.