37 • Aelucia

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

"Estella Ashlynn Peryl, finally we have a name to the mystery woman's face!" A new reporter put up a horrible angled photo of Stella and Lizzie.

"Oh they really know how to pick flattering photos?" Lizzie cringed at the weird distortion of the camera lense.

"Where did they get my full name?!" Stella frowned, astounded of all the information they were able to dig up on her.

"I stopped asking those questions long ago, El, " Lizzie chuckled, listening to the rest of the news about them two.

"Apparently Estella, who goes by 'Stella', met Elizabeth Olsen after sleeping with her sister, Ashley Olsen. The two were allegedly lovers but the older Olsen twin was cheated on by Stella, and Elizabeth was only Stella's next victim, we're they then became lovers themselves."

"What a load of bullshit," Stella yelled, her jaw dropping as she listened to the ludicrous rumours surrounding her.

Lizzie could do nothing but laugh, pulling out her phone to record the accusations and send it to her sisters in a group chat.

"Fans now speculate, who is Stella and what does she want? Is she seeking fame or money?"

"Turn this shit off," Stella grumbled, crossing her arms as she shook her head in disbelief.

"I'm quite enjoying this," Lizzie giggled as more photos of Stella in primary school were shown on the tv. "Aww look how little you are!"

"This has to be illegal, right?!" Stella jumped up, how did they even get those?!

"Oh darling, welcome to my world," Lizzie teased, finally turning the channel off so Stella didn't have to listen to it anymore.

"How do I fix this? What do I do?" Stella held her face in her hands, dressing the media backlash.

"Nothing, everyone knows those shows talk shit!" Lizzie smiled softly at her, trying to calm her.

"But they all will think I'm some sort of slut! I want to fix this," The brunette groaned and Lizzie furrowed her eyebrows slightly at her words. "Why did I even agree to all of this?" Stella mumbled to herself, not thinking of what damage the words could harm.

"Hey I'm sorry this is happening Stella, but this is not my fault," Lizzie spoke authoritatively, resting her hand on the brunette's thigh comfortingly.

"I know, I know!" Stella rolled her eyes, pushing Lizzie hand off of her as she stood up to pace the living room. "I just need to fix this, now,"

Lizzie sighed, giving into her requests as she realised fighting with Stella would just cause more problems than good. "Fine I'll get you an interview, I'll be with you though. I'm not letting you go alone,"

"Thanks Liz," Stella sighed, not in relief but also not in gratitude, Lizzie didn't know what was racing through the brunette's mind but hoped it was only temporary.

Lizzie chewed on the inside of her cheek as she began to text her publicist. Stella deflated a little and let herself free fall onto the couch. "When do you want it?"

"Fast," Was all Stella mumbled in answer, not getting a reply from Lizzie as she typed the brunette's request out.

Lizzie pressed send before turning off her phone and sighing heavily, shaking her head as she slowly rubbed her eyebrows with a frown.

Lizzie woke up to kisses being planted down her back, her shirt being pulled and pushed to gain access to her skin. Stella noticed the blonde was awake and hooked her chin onto Lizzie's shoulder with a sigh. "I'm sorry," she whispered quietly.