10 • Dinner

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

"Vicky, I can't see anything," Stella sighs, tired of helping the girl look for her missing homework assignment.

"I'm so dead, Miss Olsen is going to eat me alive," Vicky whines, throwing herself back on her bed. Stella rolled her eyes and pulled out the girl's desk chair, sitting down temporarily.

"You'll be fine, we can redo it tonight," Stella offered and Vicky groaned, rolling over onto her stomach as she spread her limbs out as far as they could go.

"I am not rewriting that bitch of an essay, no matter how desperate I am," Vicky mumbles into her pillow and Stella shakes her head in disapproval.

"Well, I need to practice singing for music class. Mary and I have to play another song tomorrow, Mr Laprio doesn't leave much room for practice does he?" Stella sighs, dreading standing in front of the class tomorrow once again.

"No, he's all about natural talent," Vicky agrees, sitting up. "It's so fucking annoying when you don't have any," The girl disparages as Stella feels her phone vibrate in her pocket. The brunette checks the lock screen and a wide smile makes its way to her lips when she sees it's from Lizzie.

"Just keep looking for your assignment, check the entire house," Stella lightly orders, walking out of the girl's room, and into hers.

🐝Bee 🐝
      Come over tonight?
       I'm making dinner :)
You:
Sure! I was
bored anyways.
🐝Bee 🐝
Happy to be of service
You:
Oh shut up
See you in 15.
🐝Bee 🐝
Drive safe love xx

"Vik, I'm going out. So order pizza or something," Stella poked her head into the blonde's room after getting dressed into something cute and redoing her make-up fresh.

"Where?" Vicky asked, in the middle of pulling her entire desk apart to find her essay. "Oh and put this on," The blonde looked over the girl's simple shirt and skirt, throwing over a crop tee.

"Lizzie's," The brunette shyly revealed, wanting the girl to know the truth encase anything happened as she pulled her shirt over her head. Vicky raised a suspicious eyebrow playfully at her, a wide amused smile on the blonde's lips. "Oh shut up, it's just dinner," Stella finished changing and Vicky nodded, throwing a sweater at her after.

 "Oh shut up, it's just dinner," Stella finished changing and Vicky nodded, throwing a sweater at her after

"Mhm, well make yourself useful and get me an extension. See you at 4 am when you try to sneak in without getting caught." Vicky snickered. Stella rolled her eyes and walked off, leaving the apartment within minutes.