7 • "Make me one?"

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Stella walked into her empty apartment, Vicky only a few steps behind her as the two needed to catch public transport to get home.

"And then she cooked for you?! She's so perfect," Vicky was gobsmacked at the German's descriptive story of how she spent her weekend.

"Yeah, god she was so angry after she caught me cheating," Stella cringed at the guilt bubbling in her chest.

"Meh, she'll forgive and forget. After what you told me about how she stood up to your parents, she won't fail you or hold a grudge," Vicky shrugged, walking over to the fridge and getting out an apple, wincing at the cold feeling on her sensitive teeth.

"Who am I kidding? She has a husband, and I'm her student!" Stella leans on the kitchen counter, her eyes following Vicky as she moves around. The blonde making a mess of the counter Stella constantly cleans up after her.

"Why doesn't she like hubby again?" Vicky asks, cutting the apple into slices so it wouldn't hurt her teeth.

"Mmm, I dunno, something about him being a piece of shit," Stella tries to think back to their previous conversations.

"Sounds about right, maybe she wants something real with someone," Vicky thinks out loud, letting Stella steal a piece of Apple.

"But why doesn't she go be with someone else? I'm her student and last time I checked, it was illegal here," Stella sighs, frowning.

"Ask her, I'm sure she'll tell you the truth. Not everyone lets someone go through their phone camera roll, that woman either has nothing to hide or is very trusting." Vicky laughs, watching the gears turn in Stella's head.

"I wouldn't even let you go through my camera roll... I need to go," Stella grabbed her phone and walked out of the kitchen.

"Cya, girly," Vicky chuckled, walking over to sit on the couch as the front door slammed shut.

Stella checked the time, seeing it just passed 4 pm. The brunette's finger hovered over Lizzie's contact for a second, pressing it after a few deep breaths. The phone started to ring for a few seconds before Lizzie picked it up.

"Hello? What's up El?" The woman seems a little confused as to why the young adult was calling her but is still excited to hear from her. White noise could be heard in the background and Stella noticed she must've been driving.

"Hey um, I was wondering if... You could pick me up?" The girl put together a sentence unnecessarily slowly.

"Yeah sure, good timing. I'll be there in 5," Lizzie accepted easily, a small smile making her way to her lips as she turned off the freeway. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just- I wanted to see you again," the girl confessed, a small pink tint making its way to her cheeks.

"Alright then. I'm sorry we got interrupted earlier, by the way, it wasn't fair on you," Lizzie apologised sincerely, making Stella smile softly to herself.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault. Make it up to me another time,"

"Weren't you meant to make it up to me?" Lizzie questioned, a small chuckle making its way out of her lips.

"Oh I think I did my part, Bee," Stella smirked, holding the phone close to her ear as she saw Lizzie's car pull into the street.

"Just get it the car," Lizzie pulled up beside the girl and Stella hung up the phone, opening the passenger side car door of the expensive car. "Have you eaten?" The blonde questioned the German, a curious tint in her tone.