6 • Cheater

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Stella woke up to the sound of the shower running, the warm sheets of Lizzie's bed wrapping around her weak body. It took all of 2 seconds for her to notice her blood sugar was really high, the brunette's vision blurred and her throat as dry as the Sahara desert.

Stella stood shakily on her two feet as she shuffled her way over to her bag, pulling out her diabetes bag. The shower stopped and Stella's head swung behind her, debating whether to go into the toilet to do her insulin or not. Lizzie didn't seem too different after Stella told her, would it change now?

Stella shook her head and snapped out of her thoughts, carrying her small pencil case-like bag to the bed, sitting on the end as she pricks her finger to test her blood.

Lizzie opens the bathroom door with nothing but a towel wrapped around her figure and another towel twirled around her head. "Stell? What are you doing?" Lizzie asks curiously as she watches the pale girl suck on her bleeding finger so she doesn't stain the sheet.

"Insulin," Stella replied, keeping her head down as she reads her dangerously high reading on her Omni pod. Lizzie slowly sits next to her, watching what the girl was doing attentively. Stella set the start of the insulin and the pump on her arm beeped. Stella put the small device back into her bag and placed it beside her, turning her body to face Lizzie with a small unsure smile.

"Are you alright, baby?" Lizzie asks, worried. Stella nods lightly as she nervously bites her lip.

"Yeah," Stella says barely above a whisper.

"Okay, do you want breakfast? I feel like avocado toast." Lizzie's attitude went back to her normal bubbly self and Stella's smile got wider.

"That sounds amazing, I'll be down in 10 minutes or so," Stella nods, laying herself back down on the bed as Lizzie disappears into her closet to get changed for the day.

"We have class today, so in the car by 8 please," Lizzie calls and Stella sighed Mondays.

"Are you driving me? I have my car here and Vik should get home in the afternoon," Stella pushed herself to sit up on the bed as Lizzie walked out in just a black lace bra and her matching underwear.

"You don't want me to drive you?" Lizzie asked, wanting the girl to desperately say she does, and seemingly unbothered by the little amount of clothing she had on.

Stella's eyes dropped to the woman's perfect body and her cheeks went red. "I- I don't mind, I guess? Whatever suits you best," The brunette shrugs, stuttering out. A small smirk grows on Lizzie's lips as she nods slowly.

"Alright then, in the car by 8," Lizzie decided, disappearing behind the wall again to get dressed into her professional attire.

Stella quickly got dressed after Lizzie and ran downstairs to see the blonde had already made her breakfast

Stella quickly got dressed after Lizzie and ran downstairs to see the blonde had already made her breakfast. "Damn you, I wanted to help," Stella sighed, taking the plate off of the woman with a smug grin on her face. As a quick thank you, Stella placed a kiss on Lizzie's cheek before sitting at the table to eat. Lizzie sat beside the girl and they both ate in silence, enjoying the delicious avocado on toast.