35 • Photoshoots and Apple Juice

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

"What do you mean you have to go to a photoshoot? You never said anything about it!" Stella complained, her voice muffled by the countless blankets and pillows sprawled over their king bed.

"I forgot about it, baby! I'm sorry," Lizzie frowned, unable to move due to the extra body laying on top of hers.

"Will you forget my birthday too?" Stella said grumpily.

"What? No I would never, darling. I remember when it is," Lizzie sighed, shaking her head as she looked at the clock beside her. She was late, and her team will not be happy about it.

"Oh yeah? When is it then?" Stella asked, lifting her head to look Lizzie in the eyes.

"One month," The blonde answered easily, a small smile tugging at her lips after seeing Stella's messy hair and challenging stares.

"You got lucky," Stella grumbled, laying her head back down on Lizzie's chest. "Please don't go."

"I have to, it's for M- something important," Lizzie said, and Stella lifted her head once more.

"M? M What?" The brunette interrogated and Lizzie watched in amusement. "Bee, tell me!"

"I can't! I'm under contract," Lizzie chuckled, tucking a piece of hair behind Stella's ear. "But if you come with me, perhaps I don't have to tell you."

"Or you could just tell me because I'm your girlfriend?" Stella suggested and Lizzie zipped her lips, throwing away the key. Stella gave the blonde a less than impressed look and Lizzie giggled to herself, biting her lip softly.

"Elizabeth Chase Olsen," Stella demanded and Lizzie's jaw dropped. "Tell me what the photoshoot is for."

"You did not just-" Lizzie argued back.

"Ah ah! Tell me!" Stella cut her off, a playful smile on both their lips.

"Fine... Marvel offered me another movie next year," Lizzie sighed, admitting defeat. Stella's eyes went wide and she sat up, straddling Lizzie as she jumped in excitement.

"OMG OMG OMG!" The brunette yelled and Lizzie groaned in pain at the movement. "What's the movie about? I thought you died! Are you evil? Can you tell me? Oh wait, I don't want to know! Wait I do! Wait I don't!"

"Baby, baby, stop!" Lizzie laughed out, holding Stella's hips firm with her hands to stop the brunette from moving. "If you want to come, I won't mind."

"Thank you Lizzie," Stella's voice was a mix of pure excitement and curiosity as she straddled Lizzie on the bed. The blankets and pillows surrounding them were tossed aside in the frenzy of the conversation.

Lizzie chuckled at Stella's reaction, her heart warmed by the genuine enthusiasm her girlfriend always showed for her career. "Calm down, Stell. I'll answer your questions, one at a time."

Stella took a deep breath, trying to collect herself, but her eyes were still sparkling with excitement. "Okay, first question. What's the movie about?"

Lizzie grinned, loving how Stella hung on to her every word. "Well, it's still under wraps, but I can tell you it's going to be a wild ride. And no, I'm not evil in this one."

Stella pouted playfully. "Aw, that would've been fun to see you as a villain."

Lizzie laughed, her fingers gently tracing patterns on Stella's hips. "Maybe next time, babe."

Stella's eyes lit up with a mischievous idea. "Can you at least tell me who else is playing in it?"

Lizzie leaned up, capturing Stella's lips in a brief but passionate kiss. "I can't reveal all my secrets just yet. You'll have to wait and see."