12 • 1945

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Lizzie woke up to an empty bed, silence filled the room as small amounts of light tried to invade through gaps in the curtains. The blonde's heart ached, longing for some sort of touch from Stella.

Did I make the wrong choice?

No, I couldn't of. Even if I left Robbie, Stella and I are forbidden to be together.

Lizzie swung her legs to the side of the bed, sitting up to stretch her arms. The blonde stared at the emerald ring sitting on top of her bedside table, longing for her to put it on once again like normal.

Lizzie sighed, pushing herself out of bed and into the bathroom. It felt wrong to put it on. She felt wrong.

"Lizzie?" A voice called from the hallway and the blonde turned on the shower, hoping he would leave her alone. "Lizzie, can we talk?" The man entered the master suite and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Can it wait? I'm showering?" The blonde rolled her eyes as she stripped her clothes off.

"Can I come in?" Robbie asked, hearing the shower door close as the blonde stepped under the falling water.

Lizzie didn't respond so he opened the door a little, stepping in. He saw a faded figure behind frosted glass that ended at her head height.

"Seriously? What is so urgent!" The blonde couldn't be bothered to hide her pissed-off tone as Robbie frowned.

"Why are you so distant?" The brunette asked, worried for the woman. "Is there something wrong? Something you need to tell me?"

"No, you should've thought about that before you left for Australia for 6 weeks without telling me," Lizzie picked up a loafer and started washing it without any care to the world.

"So you're angry at me?" Robbie asks, somewhat relieved since he was thinking the worst.

"What do you think, Einstein?" The blonde rolls her eyes, rinsing her body off with warm water.

"How can I make it up to you?" The man tried to fix their relationship but little did he know, Lizzie didn't want it to be.

"By leaving me alone and not barging into my bathroom while I'm showering," the blonde answered sarcastically, annoyed.

"Okay then, do you want me to make you some tea?" Robbie offered with a kind smile, making Lizzie give in.

"Fine," the woman nodded, picking up the shampoo to wash her hair. Robbie smiled excitedly at her answer, opening the bathroom door and running off downstairs. "What the fuck am I doing?" Lizzie whispered to herself, wincing at the thought of Stella and her in this very shower together only weeks before.

Stella woke up to Vicky sleeping peacefully beside her, an arm wrapped loosely around her stomach. The brunette's eyes were still red and puffy, both the girls spent the night watching movies and crying.

Stella stared up at the ceiling as her body felt too tired to move, emotions still weighing heavy on her heart.

"Stell?" Vicky's croaky voice caught the German's attention, she turned her head to meet Vicky's sad eyes. Vicky gave the girl a small sad smile, watching Stella frown.

A tear escaped the German's eyes as she sniffed, her hand resting on top of Vicky's that lay on her stomach still.

"Do we have to go?" Stell whispered and Vicky nodded slowly, a frown on her lips as well.

"It'll be alright," Vicky offered her words not reaching Stella's thoughts as the German thinks about having to see her teacher again for the first time.