29 • My Greatest Hello and Hardest Goodbye

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Stella moved around the kitchen gracefully, singing along to her playlist playing on loop through a loudspeaker. The brunette was baking herself some cookies, she wished she could bring some to Lizzie but visiting her is still 2 weeks away.

Luna lay on the ground right where Stella needed to walk, but the German didn't mind the cute little face staring up at her.

Stella hummed along to Vampire by Oliver Rodrigo as she moulded the cookie dough into small balls, placing them on a sheet of baking paper on a flat pan.

The music stopped as Stella's phone rang, instantly the girl searched her pockets for the device to fish it out with dirty hands. Lizzie's contact was displayed on the screen as Stella pressed answer, leaning her phone up against the wall to show her and the cookies.

Lizzie's face appeared and Stella waved happily, "Hey, bug,"

"Hi, baby! What are you making?" Lizzie asked, moving around her trailer on set until she finally sat down for the first time all day.

"Chocolate chip cookies, your favourite," Stella answered, rolling another ball up in her hands.

"Mm is this torture for leaving?" Lizzie frowned, wishing she could be there.

"Indeed it is, Olsen," Stella chuckled, placing the dough onto the baking tray. "Luna is a big help though, she is my little sleeping loaf," Stella grabbed the phone and showed the spread-out puppy on the floor.

"Naww! I can't wait to meet her, I can believe those two sometimes. They got you a dog when I told them you needed company," Lizzie sighed, shaking her head.

"Well, I'm not complaining," Stella chuckled, placing the phone back in its original position as she continued magic cookies. "So, Alley is coming over soon too, she said she flew in for a couple of days,"

"Oh that's exciting! I'm happy for you," Lizzie gasped, a wide smile on her lips.

"Yeah me too, I'm a little nervous but- anyways, The moving company is also coming this afternoon. Where do you want me to put my stuff?" Stella asked, inquisitively as she at a chocolate chip that fell on the counter.

"My room is fine," Lizzie answered easily, nodding without any thought to it.

"But like, are you sure? It's your room?" The brunette shifted her weight to lean on her left side, tilting her head sideways.

"Of course, you aren't going to be sleeping in the guest room. You're my girlfriend," The short-haired blonde reasoned and Stella blushed at the small suggestion.

"Oh okay, I'll tell them that," Stella agreed with a large grin on her face. "Thank you,"

"So where is Vicky off to now that you terminated the lease for your apartment?" Lizzie hummed, opening a small takeaway container in front of her to reveal a salad. Not what Stella would go for, but she knew Lizzie didn't mind eating them since they are quick and easy.

"She's moving back to her parent's farm for a bit then she is going to look for a job in Canada, it's always been her dream to go there," Stella remembered off the top of her head, walking over to the oven and sliding the cookie tray in.

A knock on Lizzie's trailer door sounds and she calls for them to come in, not thinking much of it as she continues her conversation with the brunette. "Do you know what field she is looking into?"

"Newspapers and magazines, I'm pretty sure. She also said she would like to write her advice Column because she is naturally a judging person," Stella shrugged and Lizzie chuckled softly.