30 • Sun & Moon

Please enjoy this poem before we get started;

She was the Moon
He was her Sun
As the world marvelled
At her serene beauty
She looked at him
With the dearest love
She knew he was far
She could never reach him
She could never touch him
But she saw him smile
She saw him laugh
And that was enough
To make her shine

Danke! Have a good read <33

                ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

His hands roam her body as the blonde is pushed back in the bed, breathless as the man kissed down her neck. Nothing but the sounds of their breath could be heard throughout the large studio.

"Cut!" The crew called, and Lizzie sighed in relief. That was her last scene for the day and all she wanted to do was sleep. Lizzie checked her phone and smiled at a message Stella sent her of both her and Alley smiling widely. The blonde felt her stomach rumble as she made her way to her trailer in the darkness sounding her. Just a week more, then she will be able to see the angel she calls her own.

Falling into a world of her fantasy, Lizzie stared up at the ceiling as she lay in bed on her back. She never felt so alone as before. Never so... emotionally vulnerable.

The night was silent as Lizzie drifted off to sleep, her eyes heavy and dark as she didn't bother to fight the exhaustion taking over her.

One Week Later

"Elizabeth Olsen was spotted in Austin, Texas earlier this week. Where fans-" Lizzie turned off the tv, placing a black cap over her messy bun as she wrapped a coat around her shoulders. The blonde rolled her suitcase out of her hotel after turning all the lights off, making her way down to the car waiting for her downstairs.

The woman was swapped at the airport after flying into Washington. She was in the first for just under 3 hours, excited to see Stella again. Lizzie hid her face as cameras followed her through the airport, asking questions and shoving posters in her face in hopes of a signature. The blonde always stopped for fans, but these men only wanted to make a profit off of her so she didn't pay them any attention.

"Thank you, Ashley," A man called out and the blonde turned around, eyeing the short middle-aged man.

"That's not my name," She chuckled, continuing to walk through the carpark. A car was waiting for her, providing her with a quick escape as she began the short drive home. It was just before dinner and Lizzie didn't manage to eat lunch before she left, so inevitably her stomach rumbled loudly, surviving on nothing but a coffee in the morning.

Stella hurried around the kitchen, diligently tidying up the last remnants of the week-long mess she had left behind. Her girlfriend was due back home, and she aimed to have the house immaculate for her arrival. Stella's face was expertly covered with makeup, concealing the pronounced bags under her eyes. Recent nights had been restless, weighed down by an overwhelming sense of guilt.

A faint click reverberated through the house, causing Stella to freeze in place. She heard the door swing open just as she placed the final plate in the cupboard. Perfect timing.

"Hey, I'm back!" Lizzie's voice called out, as she shed her coat and hung it on the rack. Stella emerged from the kitchen with a warm smile, immediately enveloping Lizzie in a tight embrace.

"I've missed you so much!" Stella exhaled, gazing into Lizzie's green eyes and the unexpected transformation in her appearance. "You've cut your hair!" Stella exclaimed in surprise, running her fingers through the new short blonde locks.

"It was for a role, and I kinda like it. What do you think?" Lizzie explained, kicking off her low-heeled boots to bring them closer in height.

"It's nice, just caught me off guard. But I like it," Stella affirmed, sensing Lizzie's assessing gaze. "Is everything alright?"