9 • Bathrooms

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Thursdays.

Stella's least favourite day was because she didn't have English class.

The brunette walked into the performing arts hall, seeing her class pile into the seats as the professor set up a microphone at the front stage.

"Good afternoon, as you all know, today is the musical assessment presentation you were assigned at the beginning of last week," The middle-aged man spoke, calling the first pair of students up first. He sat on the back row, making silently to himself.

Stella tapped the girl's shoulder who sat next to her, smiling warmly as the girl looked up at her from scribbling in her notebook.

"Are you prepared?" The brunette asked curiously in a small whisper.

"I practised all I could," Mary replied, the quiet girl gave Stella a nervous smile, her dark hair covering her face a little.

"We can easily nail this, yes?" Stella chuckled, nudging the girl playfully as Mary nodded, a wide smile on her lips. The two had been in the same classes for so many years the German lost count, they would always partner up with Vicky as a trio, but Vik wasn't in this class so it was always just them to keep each other company.

Stella watched her classmates all play piano, guitar, and drums, and sing to the best of their capability for the best mark they could get their hands.

Stella knew she was around 4 groups away from having to perform but found herself bored, tired of listening to so many different acts.

You:
I'm so bored I think
I'm going crazy
🐝Bee 🐝
Oh yeah? And what
class is this?
You:
Music :(
🐝Bee 🐝
Ugh do you have Mr
Laprio?
You:
How did you know?
I have to sing and I'm
Nervous. 🙁😖
🐝Bee 🐝
You? Sing? Since
when?
You:
Ikr, I can't
do this.
🐝Bee 🐝
Hmm, hold
that thought ;)

The doors opened and everyone's heads snapped to the doors, watching a smiling Miss Olsen walk in. Stella's eyes went wide, watching Mr Laprio wave at the woman.

You:
TF?! Get out!
🐝Bee 🐝
Why? I'm just
talking to my very
good friend, Mr Laprio
You:
I hate you.
🐝Bee 🐝
Break a leg!

"Miss Peryl and Miss Kayleigh, you're on!" The brunette man called from the back of the class, making the girl shove her phone into her pocket.

"Sorry sir," the German apologised, glancing back to see Lizzie sitting right next to him, a wide smile on her lips as she gives the brunette a thumbs up. Mary grabbed onto Stella's arm nervously as they both made their way to the front stage.