11 • Welcome home.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

For the first time in a long time, Stella's alarm rang without an end. The girl tossed and turned in her bed as she snoozed her alarm, not wanting to get up.

"Stell, you are going to be late! When have you ever slept in more than me?" Vicky yells at the girl from the hall, hearing the German groan in protest.

"I don't care," the girl screamed back, annoyed. Vicky poked her head in the doorway with a worried glance, walking in to see Stella's head face-planted into her pillow.

"You have to get up, c'mon," the blonde shook the girl lightly, peeling the blanket off of her to get her out of the warmth.

Stella sighed and sat up, rubbing her eyes. She wished she had a free day today, but she unluckily has to sit through music.

The girl got dressed in a simple jumper and jeans, not feeling adventurous with her clothing today. The girl went onto campus alone today since Vicky had a free day, the brunette wished she could stay home with her.

Stella sauntered into Music class a minute before it started and say in her usual spot, a frown on her lips as she rested her chin on her hand.

"Stella, have you seen where Mary is?" A blonde girl asked the German, only now Stella noticed the absence of the girl that always usually sat next to her.

"No, sorry. Maybe she is unwell?" the brunette answered and the blonde had a troubled and unsure look on her face.

"Yeah yeah, probably," the blonde nodded, going back to scribble something in her notebook.

Stella watched her classmates all play piano, guitar, and drums, and sing to the best of their capability. Today was a boring class.

Stella knew she was around 4 students away from having to perform but found herself unmotivated to sing, tired of listening to so many different acts. The 'break up', if you can even can it that, 4 days ago with Lizzie was still weighing heavy on her heart.

"Stella and Mary, you're on!" The brunette man called from the back of the class, making the girl shove her phone into her pocket.

"Sorry sir," the German apologised. Stella makes her way to the stage at the front, taking a deep breath as she connects her laptop to the speaker system, playing the music.

"Mary isn't here today so I will be performing solo, thank you," Stella introduced, closing her eyes to shut out the 30 sets of eyes on her. This was only a practice session but she still was as nervous as she always was.

The girl finished her performance as the class clapped softly for her. "Thank you, Ms Peryl," Mr Laprio called out to the brunette.

"An emergency assembly is being held for class 6A, please make your way to the gym immediately," a voice over the PA called and Stella recognized it to be the principal of the university.

The class turned to the man for an explanation but he just shrugged in response. "Alright, can everyone please stand up and walk over to the gymnasium calmly?" Mr. Laspio instructed and the hall of 30 students all stood from their seats, making their way to the doors. Stella walked behind the class with Mr Laprio, curious to see what the concern was.

Stella pilled into the gym as rows of students from her year level were all being sat down on the wooden floors in neat rows. 'Was this some type of drill?'