5 • Lunch

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Stella awakened gradually, her internal alarm clock refusing to let her sleep in. Finding herself lying on her side, she deduced that she must have shifted during the night, as Lizzie's arm now encircled her hips, embracing her from behind. Spotting Lizzie's phone nearby, Stella reached for it, curious about the time. It read 8:52 am, surprising her as she typically rose at 7:30 on weekends. It seemed she had been more exhausted than usual.

Gently lifting Lizzie's arm, Stella brought her hand up to her mouth, tenderly kissing the back of it. Unbeknownst to her, Lizzie stirred awake, observing Stella's fingers delicately tracing patterns on her hand. Lizzie raised her head, planting a kiss on the girl's neck, eliciting a soft moan from her.

"Good morning, beautiful," Lizzie mumbled against Stella's skin, lifting her head as Stella turned to face her.

"Good morning," the brunette greeted, sliding her hand behind Lizzie's head and pulling her down to meet her lips. Stella kissed the blonde slowly, savoring each moment of their connection.

"Do you want some breakfast?" Lizzie whispered against the girl's lips, witnessing Stella's eyes light up as if it were Christmas morning.

"Yes, please, mommy," the girl responded, causing Lizzie's eyes to widen in shock.

"Why are you so naughty?" the blonde woman laughed, genuinely perplexed by the transformation in the typically shy Stella.

"Because I feel comfortable with you," Stella answered honestly, prompting Lizzie to tilt her head with an endearing smile.

"I feel comfortable with you too," the blonde woman replied, planting a quick peck on the girl's lips before disentangling herself from the bed. Stella sat up, pulling the blanket along, and watched as Lizzie put her bra back on.

"Holy shit! Did I do that to your back?" Stella asked, horrified at the thought of having caused harm to the blonde woman.

"It's okay, baby. What do you want to eat?" the green-eyed woman reassured, grabbing her shirt and slipping it over her head.

"Hold on, I'm fighting the urge to say 'you' right now," Stella closed her eyes and pressed her fingers against her temples, hearing Lizzie snicker at her joke. "Waffles, I really like waffles."

"Waffles it is," Lizzie nodded, picking up Stella's clothes from the previous day and tossing them towards the girl. As the brunette began to get dressed, Lizzie headed toward the bedroom door and noticed her ring on the floor. "What do I do with this?" the blonde woman picked up the silver emerald ring and turned around to find Stella pulling up her shorts.

"Um... It's yours, I guess?" she responded, fastening her bra at the back. Lizzie sighed, walking up to the bedside table and placing it on the wooden surface. "We haven't discussed this at all. Maybe we should," Stella suggested, walking up behind Lizzie and slipping her silk top over her head. "Liz, you're my teacher."

"We'll keep it a secret," the blonde woman replied nonchalantly, turning around to meet Stella's serious expression. "Are you having second thoughts?" Lizzie's voice barely rose above a whisper as her brows furrowed in concern.

"No, god no. I'm just being realistic. You could get fired and lose your fame!" Stella voiced her concerns, and Lizzie shook her head. "I don't want to be the reason you stop acting."

"You're overspeaking, darling." the woman cautioned the girl. Stella sighed, pulling Lizzie into a hug and resting her head on the woman's shoulder.

"I'm sorry," Stella whispered, her voice filled with remorse, as she sighed and cradled the brunette's head in her hand.