39 • Pup cups

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

"What do you want for your birthday?" Lizzie asks as she twirls homemade pasta onto her fork. Stella sat opposite her at the dining table, enjoying Lizzie's amazing cooking like always.

"To dye your hair," Stella gave the blonde a cheeky grin, surprise flashing at Lizzie's request.

"Is the blonde not doing it for you anymore?" Lizzie chuckled, taking a sip of red wine from her delicate glass.

"Don't get me wrong, no matter what hair you have you always seem to pull it off effortlessly. And the blonde makes you look hot, but the brown is adorable." Stella shrugged and a wide grin played on Lizzie's lips as she nodded playfully.

"You can dye my hair, baby, if that's what you want," Lizzie smirked to herself before taking a bite of pasta. "But I want to dye yours,"

"Please don't say pink or green," Stella said softly and Lizzie giggled to herself.

"How about your natural brown at the roots, and we bleach the ends so it's like an ombré?" Lizzie hummed, gesturing to her hair to demonstrate her vision.

"So we are swapping colors?" Stella chuckled, nodding in agreement as she never really cared for her hair that much.

"Indeed we are. I'll ask my 'Love and Death' manager if I need to do any reshoots with my hair like this, and if not then I'm all for it," Lizzie winked playfully, sitting back in her chair as she finished eating first, Stella not far off her.

Lizzie emerged from the bathroom, gracefully pulling a shirt over her head. Her blonde hair cascaded in gentle waves, casting a soft halo around her. Stella, still blinking the sleep from her eyes, greeted the vision of her in the morning light.

"Good morning, sweetheart," Lizzie's voice was as gentle as her smile. Stella felt a warmth bloom in her chest at the sight of her. She admired Lizzie, dressed in a stylish yellow suit with a black shirt and elegant heels, a striking combination that accentuated her natural beauty. (Refer To Chapter Picture)

Stella stifled a yawn and quickly sat up in bed. "When do we leave?" She inquired, her voice tinged with morning grogginess. Her legs were comfortably crossed amidst the mountains of warm blankets.

"In about 15 minutes," Lizzie replied, her chuckle adding to the morning's charm. She'd mentioned her upcoming interview for "Love and Death" press the previous night.

"Alright, I'll be ready in 10," Stella declared, her usual morning drowsiness giving way to a newfound energy. She sprang out of bed, only to find herself wrapped in Lizzie's warm embrace. Stella laughed as she struggled to break free, "Liz!"

Lizzie's light-hearted teasing filled the air, her arms enveloping Stella as the brunette attempted to rush past and slip into her clothes. "I already laid out an outfit for you, I knew you'd be tempted to make me late," Lizzie said, her eyes sparkling with affection.

Stella's eyes twinkled as her heart swelled with gratitude, "This is why I love you, Olsen." She leaned in, her lips meeting Lizzie's for a tender, morning kiss before reluctantly pulling away to get dressed.

Stella quickly slipped into a charming yellow summer dress, taking note of the surprising but delightful fact that it matched Lizzie's outfit. The dress was adorned with playful white polka dots, its hem grazing her ankles elegantly as she stepped into open-toe heels.

 The dress was adorned with playful white polka dots, its hem grazing her ankles elegantly as she stepped into open-toe heels