CHAPTER 01

★★★★★

SEOUL ~ SOUTH KOREA

"Jimin!!!!"

"Gosh! That boy must still be asleep. Jimin!!!"

Hearing the voice calling unto him, Jimin snapped his eyes open. His eyes moved to the clock not faraway from the bed and it almost went to the size of an orange when he saw the time.

Today was his interview! And it's past 9 already. He was supposed to be there by 8am!.

"F**k, what was I thinking?" He questioned himself as he hurried off the bed and found his way to the bathroom.

"Jimin, will you get your sleepy ass out of the bed?" Hana almost yelled as she entered the room.

"I'll be outside in a bit, Mom," Jimin yelled from the bathroom.

Hana taps her forehead in frustration.

"Today was supposed to be your interview, how could you be so incompetent?"

Jimin returned back with a towel around him, he went to his small closet and started rummaging through it for the clothes to wear.

"Not like I'm gonna get the job anyway" he mumbled beneath his breath but Hana definitely heard him.

A loud smack suddenly landed at his back and he faced his mom in anger.

"Mom!"

"How could you utter such words from your mouth? You should be optimistic not the other way round"

Jimin rolled his eyes as he resumed looking for the perfect clothes to wear.

"This is the 10th interview I'll be trying this week, why should this be different?" He muttered.

He picked his clothes, went to his small dressing table and started applying lotion on his skin.

"You already lost the job even without being interviewed, who knows if this would have been different" Hana said.

"Mom, don't start again. At least I have a little job I'm doing. Not like I am that jobless" Jimin puts on his outfit.

"I hate it when you stress yourself" Hana muttered.

Jimin smiled before facing her.

"I'm not stressing myself mom" he drawled. That was an obvious lie. He works in different places, in the morning, he works as a waiter in a restaurant, at noon, he works as a caretaker, in the evening, he works in a bar. All these was enough stress for him.

"Aren't you going to have breakfast?" Hana asked.

"Will find something to eat on my way" Jimin said, he picked his bag and then went to their small living room.

"Where's Dad?" He asked when he noticed his Dad's absence in the house.

"He went to visit a friend"
"Jiminaa~ you know I always want your happiness. Please take things easy okay, you know I love you, including your dad and every one" his mom said.

"Okay, bye mom" Jimin pecks her cheek with a smile on his face before leaving the house.

"Proving tough when he's actually soft inside" Hana mumbled, shaking her head silently.

****

~JEON INVESTMENT~

A black shiny limousine stopped right in front of the company. The chauffeur came out of the limo and opened the back seat door.

A pair of black shiny shoes could be seen stepping out of the car and then out of it, came a tall silhouette figure, he's putting on a black shade.