CHAPTER 71&72

★★★★★

JIMIN'S RESIDENCE***

Hana sat in the living room, doing nothing in particular. She had a bored expression on her face and she faced Chung Hee who's busy glancing through a newspaper.

"Everywhere is so boring," she mumbled.

"I just realized how important the restaurant is to me right now," she added. They already cleared the messy restaurant and what was left in there were a few broken chairs and tables.

"Is this how we're gonna end? We can't keep sitting at home doing nothing" she said.

"This is the first day and it's already like this?" She groaned.

"Who are you mad at in particular?" Chung Hee asked.

"No one," she replied rather quickly.

"I'm just mad at myself" she closed her eyes and rested her head on the chair

Chung Hee placed the newspaper by a side before shifting closer to her. He placed a hand on her hair and her eyes flew open.

"Thank you, Hana," he whispered.

"For staying beside me even when I had nothing, you're such a wonderful woman. You gave me great kids, you made me happy even when I had nothing to be happy about. Thank you, Honey" he said.

Hana smiled and sat properly.

"I love you, Hana,. So very much and I promise to work hard to give you the better life you deserve" he said.

Hana's hand flew to his neck as she hugged him to herself, beaming with smiles.

"I love you more, Chung. And, as long as I'm with you and our kids, I'll forever be happy" she said.

"What would I have done without you, Hana?" Chung Hee whispered. His wife is an easy going person who detest trouble.

"Absolutely nothing," she giggled.

Chung Hee chuckled and broke the hug. He started leaning his face closer to hers and she closed her eyes, welcoming his lips on hers happily.

His hand went to her waist, holding her there as his lips kept moving on hers sweetly.

"Should we take this to the room?" He muffled her lips.

"Yes, Honey" they stood up and made their way to the room, still kissing each other passionately.

****

JUNGKOOK' MANSON***

"What would you like to do?" Jungkook asked. They're both on the bed with Jimin lying on top of him, his hands were on his (Jimin) stomach.

"Hmmm" he pretended to think for a while before smiling.

"Let's swim," he said.

"Swim?"

He nodded and turned in such a way he was facing him directly, his hands on his chest, rubbing it slowly.

"Yea, it's been long since I did that and that was in Italy. I didn't even last for a minute" he pouts.

Jungkook smiled and held his waist.

"Are you sure you wanna swim with me?" He raised his brow naughtily.

Jimin who was clueless as to what he was saying nodded his head.

"I really miss it, let's go now, huh? Huh? Sunshine" he whined.