CHAPTER 91&92

★★★★★

JAY PARK'S MANSION***

Park stared at his screen angrily, the video of Jungkook proposing to his lover was trending on the internet.

Popular Jeon Jungkook who's known as a woMANizer proposing to a man? It was truly an unbelievable sight.

The scene of him crying when his fiancee informed him of his pregnancy really left some to tears, it was such a loving scene.

"How dare he be happy after destroying me?" He gritted his teeth.

"No, the person who actually destroyed you was Hwasa, not Jungkook" his subconsciousness spoke.

"Right, Hwasa that bitch" he growled.

"This was all her fault, I swear it I'll kill you tonight Hwasa... Just watch it and see, I can't go down alone" he said to himself, clenching his fist hard as he continued staring at the video.

***

JEON INVESTMENT***

A car stopped in front of the building and Jin came out of it alongside Felix. They were just returning from the airport

"Thanks for today," Jin said to Felix.

"It's nothing, it was really a beautiful sight to behold" Felix smiled.

"Come to think of it, I don't know your name and you don't know mine either, am I right?" Jin asked.

"That's because you're a jerk," he muttered.

"A jerk who has come to love you. So tell me, what's your name?"

"Tell me yours first," he said.

"I'm Jin, but I'll prefer if you call me your baby" he winked.

Felix shook his head, laughing silently.

"Baby my foot," he mumbled.

Jin frowned a bit.

"Really? Well, you're gonna call me that, trust me" he said.

Felix eyed him and turned to walk away.

He suddenly caught his hand and turned him. He pulled him to his chest, his hand resting on his back.

His eyes flickered to his lips before going to his eyes which were staring directly at him.

"You haven't told me your name?" He whispered.

Like someone being hypnotized, Felix found himself telling him his name.

"Hyun Felix" he whispered too, getting lost in his eyes.

"Felix," Jin mumbled, staring at his lips again.

The sudden urge to kiss it overwhelmed him and it took all of his being to control himself.

"That's cute," he smiled.

Felix snapped out of his trance and pushed him away from himself, he cleared his throat and brushed his hair, looking away from his eyes

"Stop coming close to me again," he muttered.

Jin smiled.

"I love it though. Are you free tonight?" He asked.

He stared at him.

"Let's go on a date tonight," he said.

"A date?" He raised his brow.

"Yes. I'm ready to stop my playboy life just for you" he winked.

He moved closer to Felix and placed a kiss just beside his lips.