CHAPTER 87&88

★★★★★

KIM'S RESIDENCE***

Mrs. Kim was in the kitchen with May, they were preparing breakfast.

"You said she hasn't been eating that much lately?" Mrs. Kim asked May.

"Yes ma. Sometimes she does skip her meals but she's more jovial than before" May explained.

Mrs. Kim sighed.

"I really hope she eats this" she mumbled.

"Of course she would, knowing how you put your heart and mind to it, she would never refuse" May smiled.

Hyeonji entered the kitchen, she was dressed in her school uniform.

She stopped on her tracks when she saw her Mom present there. She sighed before walking to the fridge.

"Good morning, Miss" May greeted.

Hyeonji nodded and brought out a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Baby, I'm preparing breakfast. It's your favorite food" Mrs. Kim said.

Hyeonji popped the cover open and put the bottle in her mouth. She drank a little from it before disposing it in the trash can.

"I'm not hungry" she muttered and turned to walk away.

"Are you still mad at me?" Mrs. Kim asked slowly.

Hyeonji scoffed before turning to her.

"Why exactly? Why do you feel I should be mad at you?" She asked.

"Perhaps, did you do something to me before I lost my memory? Or, you were expecting me to act all lovey to you just because I'm sick?"

"That's so funny" she chuckled.

"A mother expecting her daughter to love her after trying to kill her all in the name of killing her husband. You wanted me dead, right? Don't worry, I'll never disturb you. You won't even get to know if I'm living in this house, just put your mind at rest" Hyeonji smiled before walking away.

Mrs. Kim mouth was agape as she couldn't even close it.

"Is her memory back?" She mumbled.

****

"Was I too harsh?" Hyeonji mumbled to herself as she walked outside the house.

"She caused it. How could she treat her one and only daughter that way? If I hadn't almost lost my life, then she wouldn't have realized her mistakes" she muttered.

"Who are you talking to? A ghost?" She heard a voice.

She turned swiftly and was more than surprised to find Jimoon behind her. He was looking dashing in his uniform.

"Jimoon?"

Jimoon smiled and ran a little bit to her.

"When did you get here?" She asked.

"Long enough to see you talking to yourself" Jimoon said.

"Sorry" she chuckled, itching her hair.

Jimoon laughed and placed his arms on her shoulder

"Let's go," he said.

They started walking and she stopped when they got to a spot.

She faced him.

"Do you remember this place?" She asked slowly.

"Here?" Jimoon looked around before staring back at her.