CHAPTER 59&60

★★★★★

                           ★ BROKEN ★

JAY PARK MANSION***

Hwasa managed to get down from the bed, a groan did not fail to escape her lips. Her body aches her a lot as it was almost filled with bruises.

Last night still felt like a dream to her, she couldn't believe Jay would go that far in beating her up.

"You'll pay for this, Park" she groaned as she made her way to the bathroom. She was naked as she couldn't even put on her clothes, her body felt uncomfortable with that.

She returned to the room and met Park sitting on the bed, she rolled her eyes before making her way to the door.

"Why aren't you putting on a cloth?" Park asked, stopping her from taking any further move.

Hwasa didn't answer him and he stood up from the bed, walking towards her.

He stared at her body before looking at her face.

"I think I love your body this way, because no man would want an ugly woman" he smirked.

"Next time, don't ever think of trying to steal from me again. I told you right, if you ever betray me I won't hesitate to kill you" he said.

Hwasa swallowed hard. That moment, she didn't want to regret being his girlfriend, at least not now.

"Right. I got my investors back" he suddenly announced.

Hwasa stared at him.

"Be expecting Jungkook' downfall soon, I just can't wait for him to go bankrupt" he grinned.

"What did you do to him?" Hwasa asked slowly.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing," he said.

"Get yourself something to wear and stop walking around naked" he added before walking out of the room.

Hwasa placed her hand on the wall to balance herself as she tried to understand what Park just told her.

"What's he up to?" She wondered.

"I need to see a dermatologist as soon as possible," she muttered.

This is a chance to help Jungkook, a chance to get back to him.
**(I use Park because that sounds more classic than Jay, so don't get confused guys, it's still the same person 😉)**

****

JIMIN'S RESIDENCE***

Jungkook removed his lips from Jimin's n*pple and transferred it to his lips, kissing him with deep hunger.

His hand went to his flat breasts as he massaged them, still kissing him hardly. He wanted to stop himself but damn, he was too sexy to resist, he couldn't even control himself anymore.

"We need to stop," Jimin said in-between his moans.

"I know, Cara," he muttered.

His lips left Jimin's and he rested his head by the crook of his neck, breathing in his smell.

"I love you" he whispered.

"I love you more," he replied.

He smiled against his neck before placing a soft kiss on it.

***

Hana walked into the living room to find it empty, no single soul was present.

"Is he gone?" She asked herself, referring to Jungkook.