CHAPTER 81&82

★★★★★

Jungkook barged inside the room immediately and his eyes went wide at the scene in front of him.

A guy was being f**ked by three men.

"What the hell!" One of the men cussed.

"Sorry" he apologized and quickly shut the door

"I was a fool to have minded her words" he mumbled to himself.

His phone rang in his pocket and he brought it out to find Jimin calling him.

He breathed out in relief and picked the call.

"Cara, where are you? Are you okay?" He rushed.

A loud belch was what followed.

"Sunshine? I... I'm in a room" he heard him giggling.

"Where?"

"I don't know" a loud silence was what followed.

"Cara? Jimin!" He brought the phone to his face to discover the call was already disconnected.

He rushed out of the place and started searching all the rooms, still dialing Jimin's number.

He opened a door and saw a figure sleeping on the bed, he dialed his number again and a blaring sound filled the room.

He smiled before inserting his phone into his pocket. He walked to the bed and saw him sleeping peacefully.

He sat on it and touched his hair gently.

"Cara," he called softly.

Jimin opened his eyes, he smiled when he saw him and he sat up. He almost fell but he was quick to catch him.

"My knight in shining armor" he slurred drunkenly.

"You're drunk, Cara. What did you drink?" He asked.

"Just a little sip, a little," he belched loudly and he chuckled.

"A little and you're drunk?" He asked

"You suddenly left and I was bored" he pouts.

"I'm sorry" he whispered.

"You're forgiven, that's because you're a cute bunny" he giggled, slapping his cheeks.

"I love you" he suddenly said and his head dropped on his shoulder, dozing off instantly.

"I love you more, Cara," he whispered, holding his back with his hand.

*****

Immediately Jay ejaculated inside the guy, he smiled in satisfaction before getting off him.

He switched on the light on the nightstand and at that time, Hwasa entered the room.

She creased her brow in confusion when the room was silent, there wasn't any glimpse of Jungkook in the room.

"What's wrong? Jungkook isn't here?" She asked, stepping closer inside the room.

"Didn't you ask him to come here?" Jay asked.

"I did" she moved closer to the bed and her eyes went wide when she saw another guy entirely different from Jimin on the bed.

"What the hell!" She screamed.

"What?" Jay also looked at the guy beside him and he shifted back in shock.

"The f**k! How did this happen?" He cussed.

"I clearly told the waiter to bring him into this room," Hwasa said in confusion.