CHAPTER 83&84

★★★★★

JEON FAMILY HOUSE***

Lisa was lying in her bed when there was a knock on the door.

A maid popped her head in before entering the room fully.

"Good morning, Miss Lisa. Chairman is calling you down from breakfast" the maid said.

Lisa turned her back to the maid, holding her teddy bear to her chest.

"Tell him I'll keep starving myself if he refuses to bring back my Mom" she said.

"Huh?"

"I'm not hungry, just take your leave" Lisa snapped.

"Oh, sorry Miss" the maid turned to leave.

Lisa suddenly sat up and turned to her.

"Is my Dad downstairs?" She asked.

The maid turned back to her.

"Yes, Miss. He's waiting in the dining room" she replied.

"Okay, thanks"

"Should I tell him you'll be coming down for breakfast?"

"No, I have no appetite for now," Lisa said.

The maid nodded and left.

Immediately the maid was gone, Lisa sprang up from the bed and rushed to her Dad's study room.

She opened the door steadily and entered, looking around. She walked to the table and her eyes met her Dad's phone on it.

She picked it and unlocked it since she knows his password.

She went to the call log and dialed Jungkook' number immediately.

"Hello Dad" she heard his voice.

"Brother, it's me Lisa"

"Lisa? What are you doing with Dad's phone? Why didn't you call me with your phone?" Jungkook asked.

"That's not important right now. Mom came over yesterday and..."

"You say what?"

"She came over yesterday, I want to see her again"

Jungkook' eyes dilated and he clenched his jaw in anger.

"Forget about her Lisa, she's no one. Forget if she ever existed, okay?" He said.

"Because she abandoned us, was that why you and Dad lied to me that she's dead?"

"How did you know that?"

"How I knew about that is not important, I just want to see my Mom back"

"Lisa!!" Jungkook yelled and she broke down in tears.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? I shouldn't have yelled at you but you need to know that there's no need for you to see her again. Yes, she abandoned us and that's more reason why we don't need her in our life anymore"

Lisa shook her head while crying.

"I don't care if she abandoned us, I just want to see my Mom back. Do you know how long I crave to have a mother of my own? Do you?!"

"If Mom shouldn't return back to this house, then I'm going to starve myself to death!" She screamed in tears.

"Don't Lisa. You know what, I'm coming over right now. Don't try any stupid thing, okay?" Jungkook rushed.