CHAPTER 14 & 15

★★★★★

"Aren't you being too harsh?" Jin asked, staring at Jungkook in disbelief.

"Will you rather leave and lose your job? Or do what I asked you to do?" Jungkook asked with an expressionless face.

Jimin bit his lips. He stared at Jin and smiled at him gently.

"Thanks for your concern but I'll just stay and do my work" he said and collected the files from him.

He faced Jungkook.

"I'll be sure to submit it to your table tomorrow, sir Jeon" he said.

"You're so unbelievable" Jin shook his head and walked away.

"Good. See you tomorrow, Mr. Park" Jungkook smiled mockingly before walking away.

Jimin folds his first tight, he breathes in slowly.

"Keep it in, you're doing this for your family, remember? Just endure it" he muttered.

He started working on the files, if he didn't get to finish it that night, he'll arrive early tomorrow to complete it.

****

JUNGKOOK MANSION, 10PM***

Jungkook stood by the window in his bedroom, a glass of wine in his hand. He sips the wine slowly as he gazes at the stars in the sky.

His mind went to Jimin and he shook the thought off. He can't possibly be in the company by that time.

"Are you so sure? The work you gave him is enough to make him to" his subconsciousness spoke.

"He's too strong-headed to do that. He'll never do that. He prefers to annoy me than to stay in the company until this time" he argued.

"F**k it, what if he's still there?" He quickly dropped the glass on the table and put on his shirt. He picked his car keys and rushed out of his room.

His guards were about to follow him when they sighted him dressed up but he stopped them.

"Don't. I'll be back soon" he said. He got into the car and drove out of his house.

"Can't believe I'm doing this right now" he said to himself, as he sped crazily on the road.

****

JEON INVESTMENT***

Jimin yawned loudly for the uptenth time, he stretched his limbs and strained his neck tiredly. He's been working on the files and he's nowhere close to be through with it.

Everyone has left the company for a very long time and he's the only one left there. He already called Hana to inform her he'd be returning late that night.

He blinked his eyes rapidly as he suddenly felt drowsy. Who wouldn't? After facing the computer for the whole day.

He placed his head on the table and closed his eyes.

"I might just sleep for a few minutes" he mumbled sleepily and dozed off instantly.

A while later, Jungkook came out of the elevator and he almost couldn't believe his eyes when he saw Jimin laying his head on the table obviously sleeping.

Did he really stay late just because he asked him to??

"Fool" he mumbled and walked slowly to his table.

He got to the table and a low chuckle left his lips when he saw him sleeping innocently.
His hair was covering a part of his face and he looked cute that way.