CHAPTER 42&43

★★★★★

Jimoon punched Wang on the cheek before pushing him away. Wang staggered but held himself from falling to the ground.

"You're such a fool to have thought of using her just to spite me. You're a fool Wang, a big time fool. And just pray she forgives you for this" Jimoon muttered before walking away.

Wang bent his head as he cried.

"I'm a fool," he mumbled.

Soyeon and Bobby appeared behind him.

"Are you seriously gonna be acting this way? Dude, get your thinking straight!" Soyeon half yells.

"Can't believe you would be crying all because of Hyeonji. You even let that idiot hit you" Bobby shook his head.

"I'm so disappointed in you" Soyeon and Bobby said at the same time.

They looked at themselves before walking away.

"I'm sorry, Hyeonji," Wang whispered as his tears fell.

****

Hyeonji sat on a chair in an empty class, crying loudly. She couldn't control her tears as they kept flowing out of her eyes.

She was never happy in her home, she was always sad. The only person she thought she could find solace on was only using her just to spite someone else.

Thinking of it made her cry the more.

"My life is so messed up" sobbed.

"Hyeonji!"

"Hyeonji!" She heard Jimoon's voice calling her name.

She buried her face on the table, ignoring his calling. She couldn't face anyone at that moment, she doesn't need anyone pity. It's just going to make her hate her life the most.

Jimoon was searching all the classes looking for Hyeonji.  He already searched the school compound, and when he couldn't find her, he decided to check the empty classes in the school.

He searched the last class and was about to walk away when he saw a student in the class. Judging by the dressing, he knew it was a girl.

"Hyeonji?" He quickly entered the class.

Hyeonji raised her head and she quickly looked away when she saw him walking towards her.

"Why are you here? You should go away" she muttered.

Jimoon ignored her and sat beside her.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Do I look okay to you?" She asked as she sniffed.

"Leave Jimoon, I want to be alone" she said.

Jimoon touched her hair and she looked at him.

"You're not okay Hyeonji, stop acting like you're fine. I understand how you feel, I.."

"You don't" she cuts him off.

She bit her lips which were trembling.

"Do you know how it feels to be neglected by your own mom? Do you know how it feels to be abused by your own mom? Do you know how it feels to find out the only person you thought loves you turns out to be toying with your feelings? Do you?" Tears fell from her eyes as she spoke out her feelings.

"You don't Jimoon, you don't. Please leave, I don't need your pity" she sniffs and wipes her tears.

Jimoon stared at her as she cried. He could feel his heart breaking at the sight. What has she been going through?