CHAPTER 53&54

I HOPE THIS IS CLEAR NOW🙂

                             ★★★★★

"Did something happen?" Jimin asked, wrapping his hands around him. He started rubbing his back slowly.

"Tell me what I want to hear," Jungkook muttered.

"I love you," Jimin said.

He smiled and broke the hug.

"Let's leave here," he said.

"Huh? Why? We just got here now..." Jimin muttered, staring at him in confusion.

"I know, that's why I'm asking us to leave here," Jungkook said.

"The food...." He pointed at the food which was on fire.

"The maid will settle it" he held his hand and they both went out of the kitchen.

Throughout the short walk outside, Jimin kept staring at Jungkook, wondering what suddenly went wrong. How could he ask them to leave when they just arrived?

Or, did something happen between him and his Dad? Was that why he acted indifferent to her?

"Back to earth, Cara" Jungkook said, bringing him out of his thoughts.

"Huh?" It was at that time he noticed they'd gotten to the car.

"What are you thinking about?" Jungkook asked.

"Do you even have to ask? You suddenly asked us to leave without telling me the reason. My mind is going crazy already" Jimin said.

Jungkook pulled him to the car in such a way that he was resting on it, he placed his hand by his sides, caging Jimin with his body.

"Do you trust me, Cara?" He asked softly.

"Why..."

"Do you?" He cuts him off.

Jimin went silent, biting his lips. He couldn't trust him, not yet.

Jungkook touched his cheek gently, caressing it.

"I want you to trust me, Minnie. I want you to trust me that I'll never leave you, not in this life or the next one" he muttered.

Jimin nodded slowly.

He smiled before pecking his lips.

"I'm sorry for suddenly asking us to leave, I ruined the night for you" he said.

"It's fine. If you can't tell me the reason now, I know you're gonna do that later" he said.

"I promise to make it up to you" he muttered.

Jimin smiled and pecked his cheek.

"I'll be waiting," he said.

He smiled and pecked Jimin's lips again. He opened the car door for him and Jimin slid in. He did at the other end and the car drove out of the mansion.

****

JAY PARK'S MANSION***

Hwasa stood in front of the dressing mirror, applying lotion on her skin. She was preparing to go to bed.

Jay entered the room and walked towards her, he placed his hand on her bare shoulder since she's putting on a towel.

"I want to see you without a towel" he said, rubbing her shoulder.

Hwasa smiled, she looked at him with the corner of her eye.

"You know I'm always here for you" she stood up and faced him. Her hand went to her towel and she removed it away, causing the towel to drop on the floor.