CHAPTER 75&76

★★★★★

Mr. Jeon's eyes kept widening the more as his eyes took in her dressing. This was the woman whom he loved all his whole life, the mother of his children, the one who abandoned him when he needed her the most.

His eyes scanned her face, then her clothing. The once beautiful woman has suddenly looked pale. Her face which was thin and her cheeks flat shows how she was malnourished.

Her eyes, which were always bright and happy, were filled with sadness.

Her sexy body that always kills him everyday has turned to a thin and skinny one. Mere by looking at her, he could sense that she has suffered a lot.

"Jeon," Cecilia whispered and he snapped out of his thoughts.

He stared at her with his eyes full of hatred.

"Do I know you?" He asked.

Cecilia wasn't shocked with his actions. She was expecting even more than that from him.

"You need to listen to me, Jeon. I..."

"And why should I listen to you? What the hell are you even doing in this estate?! Who allowed you in!" He yelled.

Cecilia's lips quivered and tears kept rolling down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry" she whispered.

"I know no amount of words can show how sorry I am, but everything wasn't my fault. It wasn't, you need to believe me" she cried. She tried to touch him but he pushed her to the floor roughly.

Cecilia fell hard on the floor, her knees scraping the hard ground.

"Ma'am!!" Alexa rushed to her and held her shoulder. She raised her head and glared at Mr. Jeon.

"How dare you?! Do you know what she has gone through? Do you know what she went through in the hands of that monster just to see you?!" She yelled angrily.

"You should have at least heard her out before hurting her!"

All Cecilia did was to cry. She felt vulnerable at that moment.

"And what has that got to do with me? Why do I need to know every f**king thing about her life?!"

"Get lost from here and don't let me set my eyes on you again" he said coldly before entering the car.

"You need to leave before the Chairman calls the guards on you" the Driver said and entered the car too. The car drove out of sight and Cecilia started crying loudly.

She already knew he wouldn't believe her, not after all the years that she was away.

Just if only, if only she had told him the truth, if only she had just confided in him, this wouldn't have happened. She would still be with her husband and children.

Thinking of it made her cry harder.

"Ma'am, you need to get yourself together" Alexa said, rubbing her shoulder soothingly.

A car suddenly arrived and out of it Kris came out laughing sinisterly.

"Oh lala, who do we have here?" He grinned.

Alexa's eyes widened and her fingers tightened around Cecilia's shoulder, digging deep into her skin.

"Ma.... Master," she stammered, her eyes widening in fear.

Cecilia wasn't left out too, for Kris should find her here, then it's over for her.

Kris got to them, he bent to their level before landing a hard slap on Cecilia's cheek. Her lips bursted immediately.