CHAPTER 85&86

★★★★★

                ★ SECRET KILLS ★

Cecilia's hand caught up in the air immediately she heard those voices. She turned her head and the knife fell from her bloodstained hand in shock, seeing her husband and son in front of her.

"Jeon," she whispered. She stood up and rushed to his arms.

"You came for me, you did" she sobbed.

"I didn't kill him on purpose, it was self defense" she quickly added.

Jungkook left them and walked to Kris who was lying on the floor, almost dead.

He placed his finger by his nose and noticed he was breathing faintly.

"He's still alive," he whispered.

Hearing that, Cecilia pulled free from the hug and rushed to him. She picked the knife and was about to stab him again when Jungkook held her hand.

"What do you want to do?" He questioned.

"I want to kill him, this devil doesn't deserve to live. He killed my parents, he made me leave my family, he made me abandon my husband and children! He killed Alexa! Tell me, do you think he deserves to be alive?" Cecilia half yelled.

"What did you just say? What did he do?" Mr. Jeon asked behind her.

"He was behind it all, everything that happened, he planned it all" she muttered.

Jungkook stared at her. He thought he was going to hate her when he set his eyes on her.

He thought he was going to despise her when she came back begging for his forgiveness. But he couldn't, not when he saw his Mom in a not so good state.

Her face was filled with bruises and marks, she was looking so skinny and unhealthy. She even tried to kill someone, his mother would never do that. She was an innocent and calm soul.

"I didn't leave willingly, Jeon. I was forced, I had no choice then, I couldn't even tell you because I was so ashamed then. I should have told you the truth, I should have told you everything. If I had, this wouldn't have happened" she said.

****

FLASHBACK, SIXTEEN YEARS AGO***

Cecilia woke up with a throbbing headache, she sat up weakly and her hand flew to her head when an excruciating pain hit her.

"Oww," she moaned softly.

She looked around the room to find herself in an unfamiliar room. The room was decorated beautifully.

"Where am I?" She tried to stand up and that was when she noticed she was naked.

"Aaaaaaahhh!!!" She screamed.

She looked beside her and she screamed again when she saw a guy sleeping next to her. He was backing her so she couldn't see his face.

"You monster!" She shouted, hitting him harshly on the back.

The guy turned and her eyes widened.

"Kris?" She whispered.

Kris smiled before sitting up.

"Cecilia, you're awake" he smiled.

"What did you do to me? Why am I naked?" She asked, hoping it was a nightmare.

"What did I do to you? Or what did we do together?" Kris asked.

"We're both naked so what do you think would have happened between us?" Kris said.