CHAPTER 49&50

★★★★★

"Why will you be thinking that way? I can never do such" Hwasa muttered, trying to maintain her cool.

"Stop telling me that bullshit!" Jay yelled.

"Why the f**k are you stalking Jungkook' profile?" He asked.

"I'm doing this all for you, I just want to know a little thing about him"

Jay part got in front of her and placed his hand on her neck, pressing it hard.

"You know what I hate the most? Fake bitches. I wouldn't mind ending your life if I find out you're cheating on me. That's an easy thing to me, you know that" he said.

Hwasa coughed breathlessly as she tried to free herself from his grasp.

"Baby, I can never cheat on you, you know that," Hwasa said.

Jay removed his hand and stepped away from her.

Hwasa coughed loudly, her hands going to her neck which was already red.

"My eyes are on you," Jay Park said before leaving the room.

"That bastard," Hwasa coughed.

It wouldn't be easy leaving him but she would never back off. He wasn't the first so it won't be hard.

****

JEON INVESTMENT***

RESEARCH ANALYST TEAM***

Felix entered the team office, holding a cup of coffee in his hand. He walked to his seat and glanced at Jessi.

"You didn't tell me the CEO was returning today," he said.

"And why should I? Do you have any business with him?" Jessi asked.

"Er? No, of course not" Felix bit his lips.

Jessi dropped the pen in her hand before facing Felix fully.

"Do you have a crush on the CEO?" She asked.

"What do you mean? How can I?" Felix chuckled awkwardly.

"I'll take that as a yes then" Jessi said.

"If it were up to me, I'd advise you to kill those feelings of yours if you don't wanna lose your job. Do you know why you were employed here?"

Felix shook his head.

"You are Jojo's replacement. She tried seducing the Boss all because she's crushing on him and ended up losing her job, same as others too. The CEO is very strict, so you should know how to kill those feelings of yours" Jessi said.

"It's not easy," Felix mumbled.

"Of course it should, you're only attracted to his face after all" Jessi muttered before facing her work.

Felix stared at Jessi in surprise. How did she know all this?

Can he even stop loving his Boss? He doesn't think he can.

He's so in love with him and he knows his will surely be different. He wasn't gonna lose his job in the process.

****

JUNGKOOK' OFFICE***

The room was filled with heavy breathing as the two lovers found it hard to break the intense kiss.

Jungkook removed his lips from his and placed them on his neck, sucking his sensitive spot.

"Gosh" Jimin moaned, biting his lips.