CHAPTER 30&31

★★★★★

Jungkook stared at the lady on the floor in nothing but deep hatred. The fact that Jimin saw them in that position was enough to drive him crazy.

"How dare you?!" He growled.

The lady stood up and rubbed her b**t.

"Why did you push me that way? I almost broke my bone" she pouts.

"Get out of my office before I do something stupid!" Jungkook yelled.

"Why are you suddenly acting this way? Is it because of the ugly guy who came in just now?"

Jungkook was already in front of her before she could even breath, his hand was on her neck, pressing it hard.

"Don't you ever address Jimin that way again. You're the ugly one here, a wide h*le" he said, his eyes blazing with anger.

The lady's eyes widened.

Jungkook pushed her to the floor roughly.

"Now, out of my office. Your p**sy stinks that it makes me wanna puke"

"You devil!"

"Now!"

She rushed out of the office in anger.

Jungkook rubbed his hair in frustration. How was he gonna explain himself to Jimin now?

"F**k!" He mumbled.

He quickly rushed out of his office and went to Jimin's table, but it was empty. He's nowhere to be found.

He looked around but still, there was no sign of him.

"Where's he?" He asked himself.

He roughed his hair angrily. Not when things were already getting better between them, this had to happen??

He turned and went back to his office.

****

Jimin returned to his desk looking gloomy, his heart was aching badly, it was as though a knife was pierced deeply into his heart.

He sat down on his chair and the scene of Jungkook and the lady sitting on his laps kissing each other filled his head.

He bit his lips hard.

"How dare he after kissing me last night" he mumbled.

His phone rang and his heart skipped a beat when he saw Jungkook calling him.

But then, remembering he kissed another lady today made him angry.

He picked the call.

"Come to my office now," Jungkook said.

"I'm..." The call was already disconnected.

He scoffed before going to his office.

Immediately he stepped into his office, a pair of hands dragged him and he suddenly got pinned to the wall.

Jungkook held his two hands against the wall and he stared into his eyes with his heart almost ripping out of his chest.

"What are you doing?" He asked, looking away. His eyes really have a way of melting him and the best he could do was to avoid it.

"It was a misunderstanding," Jungkook said.

"Trust me, I didn't mean to kiss her, she was the one who did it," he said.

"Why are you telling me this?" He asked.

"Because it looks like you misunderstood us"

"I didn't," he said, avoiding his gaze.