CHAPTER 35

★★★★★

KIM'S RESIDENCE***

Hyeonji came out of her room and ascended the staircase. It's the weekend so she didn't go to school.

She got to the parlor and she met her Mom sitting on the floor with different bottles littering on the ground. The sight didn't surprise her at all.

That was how her mother had been since her Dad died three years ago. She suddenly became a drunker and she blames her every time for her Dad's death.

"Are you seriously going to be acting this way?" She asked.

Mrs. Kim stared at her drunkenly.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Are you the cleaner?" She asked again.

Tears filled Hyeonji's eyes watching her mother this way.

"Mom!" She screamed.

"Oh.... You're that bastard that killed my husband" Mrs. Kim laughed drunkenly.

She got to her feet and staggered to Hyeonji. She pushed her to the floor roughly and grabbed her cloth.

"Bring my husband back, you bastard! Bring my husband back!" She screamed.

"Mom," Hyeonji whispered in tears.

Mrs. Kim slapped her.

"Don't call me that! Don't you ever call me that!" She shouted.

She crawled to where the alcohol was and drank it from the bottle.

"Stay away from me or else I'm going to kill you" Mrs. Kim warned.

She stood up and mistakenly kicked a bottle, the bottle fell and broke into pieces.

She ignored what happened and staggered to her room.

Hyeonji wiped her tears with her hand and walked to where the bottles are. She began packing the broken pieces.

"Ahhh!!" A small scream left her lips when a piece pierced her hand.

She sat on the floor as tears cascaded down her cheeks. This was her life ever since her Dad left the world.

Sometimes her Mom always beat her up, blaming her for her husband's death.

This was one of the reasons why she became Wang's girlfriend. To have someone who loves and makes her forget her pains.

But things were only getting worse for her.

"I hate my life!" She whimpered.

****

ITALY~ A RESORT***

"Here's your room, sir," an attendant said to Jay and Hwasa.

They entered the room and their luggages was packed to the side.

"Enjoy your stay" the attendant said before exiting the room.

Jay checked his wristwatch.

"This is just 4pm, just a few hours left" he muttered.

"What do you intend to do now?" Hwasa asked.

"What do you mean? I'm f**king getting my company back to its place and Jungkook should be ready for me. I ain't gonna leave him alone" Jay said.

"You don't have to stress yourself over him, I trust you're gonna do better" she said and hugged him from the back.

"I know"