CHAPTER 21&22

★★★★★

Jungkook wrapped his arms around him, patting his back slowly. Though, he has no clue of what's going on with him but he knew by his tears that he was in deep pain.

The Jimin he has come to know, will never show his weakness to anyone.

"Cry it out, just let it out. Don't keep it in" he whispered.

Jimin's hands tightened around Jungkook as his cries grew louder. That was what he needed at that moment, a shoulder to lean on.

Jungkook continued patting Jimin while whispering some soothing words into his ears till his cries subdued.

He broke the hug to stare at him face. His eyes were badly red and his face was not excluded too. There were visible eyebags beneath his eyes.

Jungkook cupped hus cheeks and cleaned the tears on his cheeks. Jimin's hands were still around him.

"You didn't sleep last night, did you?" He asked softly.

He nodded slowly.

"Why?" He asked.

"Is there something troubling you?" He asked.

"The fake boyfriend act, I'll do it. But.... Can I receive half of the payment now? I..." He bit his lips. He hated himself at that moment for what he's about to do, but then, it's for his family.

"You don't need to worry about that, I'll send the money to you right away," he said.

Immediately he heard that word, he could feel a heavy burden being lifted from his chest.

"Thank you so much," he whispered.

He moved away from him and he bit his lips when he saw his wet shirt.

"I'm so sorry about your shirt, I didn't mean to.." he trailed off not knowing what to say.

"It's fine. So, can you tell me what's wrong?" He asked.

Jimin shook his head.

"Not now, I feel so miserable right now" he mumbled.

Jungkook sighs. If he decides not to tell him, then he might have to find out that himself.

"I understand" he nods his head.

"Send me your account details so I can send the money," he said.

"Erm.... Can I collect it in cash instead? I kind of need it urgently" he said.

"Fine, I'll send someone to you," Jungkook said.

Jimin smiled at him.

"Thank you so much, Sir Jeon. Thank you" he said.

Jungkook stared at him for a short time, even though he tried so hard to hide it, he could tell that he's not fine.

"You can go," he dismissed him.

Jungkook went out of the office and he brought out his phone.

"Come to my office right now. I have a job for you" he said and ended the call.

He touched his chest and he smiled when he remembered how Jimin hugged him. Somehow, he was glad that he was able to lean unto him. And, he'd make sure he does more than that for him just to receive that hug from him again.

Soon, the door opened and a guy entered. He bowed his head.

"V, I have a little job for you," Jungkook said. V is his most trusted guard among his bodyguards.