CHAPTER 73&74

★★★★★

Everyone watched in astonishment as Mr. Jeon went on his knees, staring at them with a remorseful gaze on his face.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"I know it's already too late for this, but believe me, I'm badly regretting my actions now"

"You really don't have to" Jimin went to him and tried to get him to stand up but he refused.

"No, I have to. I was wrong, I shouldn't have done that to you and your family. It was so foolish of me" he said.

"I was only after my son's happiness. We've gone through a hard time in the past and I didn't want that to repeat itself, I'm so sorry. I should have just reasoned it with you before acting rashly" Mr. Jeon said.

"You're Jungkook' Dad?" Chung Hee asked.

"Yes. I know no amount of apology will bring back the damages I've done, but I'm ready to make amendment please"

He faced Jimin.

"Jimin, I'm so sorry. For calling you all sorts of names and for hurting you emotionally, I'm sorry. Please find it in your heart to forgive me, please"

Chung Hee glanced at Hana who smiled at him. He sighed heavily before facing Mr. Jeon.

"We already forgave you even without you coming here. It wasn't our fault that we are poor anyways. Besides, your son already apologized on your behalf" he said.

Mr. Jeon looked at Jungkook who had no expression on his face.

Jungkook held his hand and raised him up, she smiled gently at him.

"You're Jungkook' Dad, so why won't I forgive you?" She muttered.

Mr. Jeon smiled.

"You're so good, Jimin. Your parents did great in raising you, thank you for forgiving me despite everything I've done to you" he said.

He looked at Jungkook.

"Jungkook, Dad is sorry, okay? I just lost my senses for a while, now I know people are truly different. You made me realize that, Jimin made me realize that. I can boldly say, you both are free to date, I'm giving you my blessings right now"

On hearing that, a wide smile spread on Jungkook' lips.

"Is it possible for them to get married now?" Mr. Jeon asked.

Everyone bursted into a loud laughter as it echoed around the house.

"I'm serious here, Jimin is the best son-in-law I'd ever wished for. I must commend you both for a great job" he smiled.

Jimoon smiled and looked at Lisa. He couldn't believe they were going to be inlaws.

"We're about having dinner, why don't you join us?" Hana asked.

"Of course, I'll gladly do that," Mr. Jeon smiled.

****

IN A HOTEL***

Kris paced around the room, a stick of cigarettes in his hand. He was smoking heavily as different thoughts were swirling in his head.

What if Cecilia was already with Jeon? What if they're back together? What if she already told him the truth?

"Why is the time so slow?" He yelled out. He arrived a few hours ago and he already made plans to visit Jeon the next day since it was late already.

"Cecilia, you won't escape from me, not while I'm alive. I'll kill your damn husband and your useless children if that means having you by my side without any obstacles" he said to himself.